Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Beyond Delights

I've been using this app for a few days now and have asked support for some help in which they delivered excellent service. I've used the app for scheduled inventory update and new product import feed from my distributor which uses REST, Json or XML. The app does require some knowledge of API, but Stock Sync support was able to fill in the gaps necessary to complete my feeds. So glad I found this app rather than paying a developer an upfront cost to do the same thing. It's definitely worth investing in, even if it's for their trial period.

LK’s Boutique

Best app to manage inventory from wholesale companies around the world!
With this app I'm able to easily add inventory in different forms and keep track of quantities.....easily thanks to their customer service, who is always so helpful!! Thank you guys so much for all your help!!

Golden Springs Christian Bookstore

Great app! We are using it to mass upload inventory and keep online quantities synced with our physical location. Great support as well, the stock sync team has been extremely helpful!

Rug Love

Most Useful App I have installed for my business - i stock thousands of rugs in many sizes, common in the industry not all are always available instead of letting customers down - i know have it auto sync inventory units from the suppliers via drop box every day. absolute game changer. struggled with one feed but Jor was top class in setting it up for me. 5 stars and recommend to everyone. some may think apps that do all the glam stuff are more important but for me having correct stock levels is a game changer. I fail to see how anyone can give this app less than 5 stars??? it promises to sync you stock..and does so via any medium you could wish for! job done.

Mountain Leathers

This app is a game changer for my business, I no longer have to panic when i receive a large order wondering if my inventory numbers are in line with my suppliers availability. It does everything i hoped for!
I am a smart cookie but when it comes to mapping etc I am out of my realm, the customer support I received from Stock Sync is the absolute best. Raj spent several days emailing with me, setting up my feeds and listening to my many questions.
I would recommend this app to everyone!

Pushbikes

Wish I had learnt this app a long time ago. I've been download and uploading Shopify files for too long. Stock Sync is life changing.

Cuisipro

Very helpful tool, saves lot of time to manage inventory every day. Extraordinary support and quick response from the developers.

Modum Fashion Store

This app works great and it is easy to manage your products. Also customer service is very helpful and fast.

bifp-hygial

This app work and it's pretty easy to setup even for no-developper ! Great & fast support, they helped me to setup my feed

awrora

I really like the app it is very easy to work I only advise a magician try the app and I think you will like it