Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google Sheet or any other feed

LucentDecors

A Major Time Saver - Stock Sync is just the app I was looking for when I was whiteboarding the options we had to integrate products feed from multiple suppliers. We had a custom requirement where our suppliers are providing the product information in more than 1 file, which made it more complicated. Stock Sync enabled us to integrate more than 1 file from each supplier, with ease. The ability to schedule batch runs is another time-saver. The help documentation can be organised better but being said the quick and timely support we get from the team outweigh's this minor hiccup.

HOMEDAYBED

very awesome product! Customer service is great. I reached out to them to find solutions to my problems and they helped me out every time! Automation helps me save tons of time!

Raddoppia Lo Shopping - Centro Leonardo

Very useful: we use this app to schedule the publication / deactivation of product and schedule the update of quantities automatically. Very kind and helpful customer service.

Intellisolutions.africa

Stock Sync is a great add on for Shopify Store to upload new prices etc. Works with Excel Spreadsheets as well as XML, JSON and API links - very good app product and the backup support is always helpful and prompt responses.

AspenHomeDacor.com

Awesome product - works great - what used to take many hours now takes 5 minutes. Can't do without it now.

Naughty Toy

Customer support team is excellent. Always available to help and always get back to me promptly when I have any questions or issues.

The Vanity Authority

The customer support team is always available to help when I have issues with setting up new feed details. Thanks Raj!

Jena Nábytek

Powerfull, easy to setup and use app, which saved me plenty of time with inventory sync between shopify and SAP ECC.
It would be nice to have similar app for order status update (from SAP to shopify).
If I can have one suggestion for improvement - I miss possibility of planning periodical feed launching to start at exact time, f.i. start at 10:30 and repeat every six hours in half hour (this is because in my case the feed should follow up some SAP jobs).

Beds At Home

I can't thank the customer service enough for all the work they've done. I work with a couple of suppliers and every one of them has a different feed and system so it was quite hard for me to manage the feeds but the team always pulled through and helped me with all my queries.
And yes, the app is amazing!!!!

Harmony Ohana

I used this app to help me import all my products delivered by my drop shipper. Across URL I have on my online store all products effortlessly. I recommend this app for everyone.