Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Shake It Up Music

Awesome app! Service is A+. We had a small issue and tech support fixed it within a few hours! Very useful.

Aussie Bulk Discounting

Excellent App and Support Staff!
App works incredibly well at a value for money Price. Can trust it to do what they say it can do. Well done!

Reptiles Lounge

Excellent app - makes it easy to handle over 1000 SKUs at ReptilesLounge.com. We love the customer support as well!

Oscar and Kitty

Very helpful support team that make the setup proses much easier. Great app that keeps our stock up to date

Drop Shipping By Global Crafts

Customer service is phenomenal. All of my questions were answered quickly. If a solution was not straightforward on my end they were able to help resolve the issue on their side.

Perfumea

Best app for syncing your stock, and customer service to wish for, always available and with fast response.
Recommended to everyone who needs stock syncing with your supplier or with your warehouse, they can made custom sync if needed.

Dejan
CEO
Perfumea

Lolly Kiss

I was running my website uploading the csv and stock manually, which was really time consuming and very inefficient. In only one day and in the trial version, the Stock Sync support team (Raj) have helped me to automate EVERYTHING! It was really amazing, I'm really recommending them for any shop, they know their stuff. Is not only they did everything themselves, but they also taught (and still teaching) me how to do it. Thank you again, guys!

GIVEMEPLUR

I seriously love this app. Running a small business alone is not easy and very time consuming so not having to worry about whether a product is in stock or not really helps me sleep at night. The only thing I suggest is contacting the customer support directly because its a lot quicker that way.

The Nifty Decor

Amazing app. It took all the anxiety out of updating the inventory manually and risk overselling items that were out of stock. Now with just a push of a button it all syncs across all channels. You guys are god sent. Best of luck. Highly recommend.

CSYSTEM REINOSA | Tienda de Informática Online en España

Great product and great after-sales service. They have helped me in customizing the application. Thank you!