Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Mindful Muse

Awesome app and awesome support. Got some issues do to how my supplier handles their inventory, but we figured a way out to use Stock Sync anyway. Thanks again – works like a charm!

Open Mike Creations

This app truly makes managing inventory easy. I highly recommend this app and the support is great! Stock Sync has detailed documentation to help with the learning curve. Not to mention, they were right there with me to get my store setup efficiently when I didn't understand. They answered all of my questions and concerns while showing professionalism.

CURVES ARE US

My trial period expired and Raj extended this for me so I could be satisfied with the app before locking into a paid plan. I also received lots of assistance navigating the back end of this app. Very happy with the overall service. Thanks so much.

American Instrument Exchange

I've tried a few other bulk uploaders to update our inventory, and none of the others can compare to Stock Sync. The ability to sync to multiple platforms, including emailing an inventory spreadsheet to a specific Stock Sync email address is unparalleled. On top of it all, their customer service is top notch. Fast response time, and thorough solutions.

WatchStatus Ltd

Excellent app! Wish i found it back when I was solely dropshipping. Very easy to use, great support and incredibly time & cost efficient. Highly recommend!

Outback Trading

Fantastic App, very affordable for the service offered. Support is quick and helpful. Highly recommend!

SeriouslySensual

The App is fantastic. Really easy to use and very flexible.

Well done to all involved in creating it.

Ароматный Мир

It's the best App to sync with 1C software, If somebody looking for solution how to sync 1C and Shopify store, Here it is !!! Just use FTP to download CSV and that all! Thank you guys for such a great app!

Cyrus Rugs

Easy to use and tech support is great, but just need a single tech support base. I kept getting one message from the help center (my subscription has run out), while tech support was assisting me to resolve the issue at the same time.

uq.design

This is one of the best apps I´ve ever used, easy and intuitive, I synced my warehouse inventory to my shopify store in minutes.