Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Groom Corner

App works well for me to update stock levels from a CSV. Interface is sometimes a bit buggy.

Pc Kingz Southafrica

Love it! Been using it for a while. Great syncing with my local suppliers in SA. Pretty user-friendly and affordable. It's a no brainer to automate your stock levels and updated price points. Plus these guys are really helpful if you need guidance (just the support is a bit slow!). Look.. we advise using it, you won't be sorry when they eventually reply! ;)

Student Spotlight

Very useful tool. saves me time to manually update inventory and pricing. Reasonable pricing as well. Would recommend to all.

Kwik Shop Ship

very good app for product inventory. but having trouble with importing new product.

Atomic Dev Store

It's a very good app. Simple, effective, and priced fairly. Had a small issue that required some support, and they were helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Rebel Romance B2b

Works most of the time. Good price for the app

Yvonne Kone

A little tricky on the set up, but super quick and helpful support system! So far so great :)

Coevo Decor

Does what is says on the tin - very limited options though.

Kartel Time

Another one of those really useful apps that you need to install asap. Our watches are so popular we need to keep stock levels accurate and this app does that for us easily.

Gilafare Fashion

Looks like at last might have actually worked, but would like to thank support team for all their help in my many issues. Certainly going to make my life a lot easier