Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or any feeds

Street-& Sportswear Aurich

Wir nutzen die App seit Jahren. Für uns sehr wichtig um Produkte zu Updaten. Der Kundenservice hilft sofort bei Fragen. Ein paar mehr Optionen für Metafelder und Bilder wären super, sonst tut die App was sie soll!

Toker Studios

tokerstudios.us
Works really well, pretty easy to set up, first store I put it on only has 15 products, but their fast-selling items and I didn't want to have to worry about the stock. The next store has lots of products and I will be setting this app us for it too. very cheap and automated, can't beat it. well done Stock Sync.

AmbrogioShoes

Very good app, help to solve a lot of inventory problems. One suggestion is that you guys need to have "oopsie" button features on all tasks. Other than that nothing to complain.

Shoppin' With Me

This app is great for adding stock and inventory from a few suppliers I use. Helps me skip having to check inventory on a bunch of items one by one.

RaxAutos

Great support - They allowed me to automate updating stock and prices automatically from my sql server.

Cricket World Moorabbin

So far so good! Will make our service to customers even more efficient, only just started but blown away already!

LëtzGo Sustainable

Amazing APP, thanks to Stock Sync, it saved me a lot of time, no matter what software used by my supplier, Stock Sync I can use upload CSV files or tokens or many options, generating and correcting the values automatically

Garage Reserve

I never write app reviews on Shopify but I had to write one about this no matter what. This app is a lifesaver by Helping us automated our inventory. We have almost 1,500 products on our store and prior to that point we decided to do it all manually. We all know what that like. I did run into issues with the second feed i was setting up but reach out to the support team and the response time was very quick and answered what I was having issues with. Overall a must have for any eCommerce store who deals with multiple vendors.

Piper Magic

This app makes my daily updates a breeze. Having used other similar apps, Stock Sync is better priced, with more features, and a very simple to use interface.

Griffin Retail Belgium

Great customer support, they understand the issues and and are always able to help or give advise. Thanks!