Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Marnics Mobile

Thank you for this app it saved us!!!!!! Looking for more features , who can I speak to? Looking forward to hearing from you! :D

SamiraBoutique

really love their app and the amazing customer service and fast respond. they alway ready and willing to help no matter the problem.

One Kitchen and Bath

Raj has been extremely helpful and responsive. App is easy to navigate and provides much needed functionality.

Village Cycles

Great app, easy to setup works as it says. Excellent support that was quick and helpful. would recommend

D.U.A.

The developers responded quickly and effectively to an issue I was having and it was quickly resolved. I recommend them.

FantasiesArea

Best of the best. When i have problems, they always helps. No matter how many times they need to try , they always fix It. 100 points for you!!!

Boutique Thomas Marine

Great customer service with Raj ! Helped us a lot to go trough feed programming and other feature of the app !

Párjáték

I used this app to sync in 2000 products from an .xml feed URL and then assign these products to 60 different collections (using tags) from a different, uploaded .XLSX file. Although there were some missing explanations inside the app, the support was AWESOME. They replied to my emails in a few hours and helped me. Thanks Stock Sync!

backyarddirect

This app has saved me so many hours of manually adjusting prices and stock levels. The variable price markup feature is also great!!

Gravesham Trophy Centre

Great support! Quick to respond and the app itself is fantastic at keeping stock tracked across our suppliers! Recommend.