Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or any feeds

Flirty Kitty

Wont even work, gets locked up before i can even import one file

Mrpl2

Sync from google doc does not work. It has been 3 weeks since I wrote an email with the screen shots. No one has bothered to get back. Poor service!

Leisuresports

can't update inventory unless you have price and my manufacturers spreadsheet inventory report doesn't have price, so this is very complicated and can't use the app.

Lfancyelite

Bad support I have ever experienced, they took money for nothing. I have tried a lot with support. Nontheless, they were incompetent and going through endless loops with no help at all, probably they know for sure that they are not that good and that is why they ask for 5 stars before you use the app

Inspite of subscription fees that I paid throgh shopify, when I press on update now for the feeds, i get a message telling me that trial expired. This is a highjacking act

You Smell Nice

Tried to get the SOAP connection working and asked for support, two days later I was told to try again at the end of the week. I did, still didn't work and asked for an update and nothing. Not very good customer services. Please reply!!!!

Ts8276eb

This app spam asks me for a rating every time I log in, so here's a rating. Will you leave me alone now please.

Atomic Dev Store

Support is inconsistent and the quality of response from techs can vary a lot. Sometimes it can be very time consuming or impossible to get assistance. Unfortunately I am in a situation where I need good support on a feature but cannot get it. In addition, the app has had some "unavailable" messages due to excess load.

Parks Canada Shop

not easy to figure out if your file is working or not and there's pretty much always a server delay - meaning you submit your file but it's usually 2 hours later when its updated so if you're in a rush it won't happen - today I've waited more than 4 hours and am still waiting...

Shane Todd Gifts Uk

Not Very Reliable - Paid extra to have hourly updates and nothing is updating over 24hrs still nothing - contacted support no reply from them

Awemused

This app won't allow me to upload my files. It keeps saying I've reached my feed limit, even though I don't have one feed uploaded yet. Really disappointing. And no phone support doesn't help either!