Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or any feeds

COAX Copenhagen

The app is amazing, the support team behind the app are responsive and never give up; always trying to find a solution around the various supplier systems. We can wholeheartedly recommend this app which will make your life so much easier. All the best and thank you from the COAX Copenhagen Girls

CUBS-MART

I use this app to sync my supplier's inventory to my store. The team is very supportive.They promptly help me when I need it. Without their great customer service, I wouldn't be able to add inventory in huge volumes. Thank you team. Raj and Suriyah, Thank you both for all your support solving feed setup and update inventory problems.

Basicly

Brilliant app that does exactly what it says it does. The support is fantastic and super responsive. Highly recommend working with them for stock syncing your store to wholesale suppliers. Leo

chinahut.pk | Pakistan's best online shopping store | Buy Online Crockery, Kitchenware, House Hold, Home Decor, Cushions Products on amazing deals exclusively available at chinahut.pk. We Offer Cash on Delivery Service All Across Pakistan (COD).

The Support Team is so cooperative and your service is very quick.
it changes app functionality according to my requirement now I automate my stock updation feeds
Thanks a lot

RICHSCENT FRAGRANCES

Love this App! Once everything is setup, my products sync perfectly from my supplier data feed, and the cost is so much better than my previous integration app. A++ Highly recommended!!

Kampguru

Life-saving app. Full with customization options, yet easy to learn. I use Stock Sync to synch my product stocks from 6 different vendors. It would be even better if the devs could add the option to make the products available across all channels.

Retail Therapy Online

The customer service was brilliant - thank you for the quick assistance and sorting out my feeds as well as going above and beyond!

Mcloughlin's Bookshop

Brilliant app, with an amazing support team. Worked with agent Jor, who went above and beyond to help me with a long term feed issue. Really happy with the service.

Ordinal

I had a very constructive experience with the support team and will gladly encourage every E commerce store to use them as there's no need to wait for an App to be developed seeing most Stock uploads can be configured by Stock Sync with the help of this team. Great experience and quick response from them made setting up my stock feed a breeze.

ExoticaLife

I am still learning with this app but so far its seems very good. The support team are also very supportive. Thanks!