Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or any feeds

CHAIRZO.SK

Amazing app. Currently using the Free Plan - Bulk update of Quantity, Price and Compare at Price. I am so happy that something like this exist. You can update up to 4000 SKUs in a minute for all those data mentioned about and for free. WOOOW !!! and THANKS TO DEVELOPERS for this. The app is very easy to use. Customer service is also good. Even though I am using the free version they replied in few hours. I case you looking for some good stock inventory app go for this one. You have nothing to loose. Just get your stock up to date with less effort.

Angeles Couture

I have been using the application for the few months now and despite I am an inexperienced in CSV files and technology I have managed to connect the stock with my suppliers and everything is working well. I use CSV updates and even those the CSV field mapping does look scary to start, but it is not so difficult once you understand it, with a help of YouTube tutorials, clear written instructions and the support team which always gets back with good explanation and help. The app saves me lots of money and time, as I don't need to use expensive platforms to pull the products to my store. Using this application, I can say with a confidence that it was the right choice for my business, and I am actually looking forward to learning all the features of this application, A*****!!!

Home Style Wizard

I submitted a request for help with a feed that seemed to reset all my stock to 0. Raj help me out quick explaining a very simple fix and I was up and running again quickly. Excellent and speedy support. Thank-you!

Marc Petite

Really nice App! You can sinc many things in difrent ways: product stock, price, offers, etc. Setup a cron job and use it with Google Sheets for exmple or XML in "real time". Very happy with solution and support!

Griffin Retail

Great app! Saves me a lot of time to update 2 stores and 30k products. The customer service is always helpful. Definately worth the money!

Unidukan

Very happy with the app as it's very flexible and captured most of the scenarios required. Big thank you to the support team who is very responsive and helpful on fixing the issues we have. Thank you :)

Ridetique

This app saves me so much time. Having inventories updated automatically every 12 hours keeps me and my customers happy. Thanks!

Halo USA

Just the automation we needed. Support is very responsive to questions and to addressing issues in a timely fashion.

DMG, LLC

Great product and I am glad I am using them. I have a feed set for manual upload and for automatic stock update from a FTP source and they work just as expected. There is a feature that I would personally like to see in the future, but it isn't such that a lower star rating is appropriate. One of my stock feeds is a daily email and there is no way to automate the email upload and I do that manually. Their customer support is fast to reply!

Dein Gartenbedarf

Most helpful app that I got to know in terms of product and price updates. Absolute recommendation and the support is terrific :-) thank you friends