Stock Sync: Connect Suppliers

Stock Sync: Connect Suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 4, 2022

This app works great to sync stock on our rest server. Thank you Raj for the awesome assistance with some configurations

Lategan & Van Biljoens
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Stock Sync replied November 7, 2022

It was great chatting with you! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review 😍 Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything, we are here!🤗

November 2, 2022

I use this to auto update my feeds from my suppliers and love it, its so easy to use, and the one time i had an issue they have stuck by me to help sort the issue i had. The issue i had was it kept hiding in stock products when told to hide products that are 0 (zero). They stuck with me until the issue had been resolved.

KNM Computers
Time spent using app: 5 months
Stock Sync replied November 4, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear you are enjoying the app! Just let us know if you need anything at all, always glad to help! 💪

October 28, 2022

By far, the best customer service we have received from an app!
Quick and easy problem-solving with feed, Thanks, Stock Sync!

Peakboys
Time spent using app: About 5 years
Stock Sync replied October 29, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure assisting you ​😍

October 28, 2022

This extension is really practical. I had a problem with my datas and the support helped me. I recommend this extension.

Durance Belgique
Belgium
Time spent using app: 14 days
Stock Sync replied October 29, 2022

Thanks for the kind review, glad I was able to help! We look forward to helping you keep everyone in good spirits!🍷

October 26, 2022

Great app. Comes with tons of prebuilt feed templates and very easy to customize also. Support is really great. They have made adjustments I needed to my feed due to my supplier and have always gotten back to me quickly.

Siren Toy Shop
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Stock Sync replied October 29, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are glad to hear your wonderful feedback, we look forward to continuing to impress! 🤩

October 24, 2022

I think you will not find any app better then this I mean I had to do work for 2 days just to update stock and now it takes less than an hour to do so. best app, Kudus

Zamana.pk
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 9 months
Stock Sync replied October 29, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review 🙌 🙌 🙌 We're so happy you're enjoying Stock Sync💞​

September 14, 2022

Application pratique et efficace. Je l'utilise depuis deux ans. Support très réactif ✨Je recommande.

Sellerie en ligne Equimaï
France
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Stock Sync replied September 21, 2022

Salut! Nous apprécions vraiment que vous preniez le temps de partager votre expérience avec nous... Nous nous considérons chanceux pour des clients comme vous ! 💛💛💛

Edited September 7, 2022

Needing an app that can sync stock data from suppliers to my store. It saved me from going the custom codings path, which would cost a lot more time and money. Support team is very helpful and super easy to deal with, needing a custom plan due to large numbers of suppliers and variants, responded promptly with a plan that works for my case

Cully's Yamaha
Time spent using app: 5 days
Stock Sync replied September 8, 2022

September 1, 2022

I am very satisfied with the app. I had some minor issues but the excellent customer service took care of it right away. Thanks Ray

Teon Extreme
Time spent using app: 20 days
Stock Sync replied September 1, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad we were able to get you all sorted asap! 💪 Have a wonderful week, best of luck with everything! ☘️

August 30, 2022

Works perfectly as expected, great customer service as well! Would recommend to anyone that dropships products for accurate stock syncing!

Ice Jewellery Australia
Time spent using app: 26 days
Stock Sync replied August 30, 2022

It was great chatting with you! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review 🤩 Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything, we are here 🙌​ 🙌​ 🙌​