Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Fair Trade Fusion

StockSync has run very well for my website and I rarely have any issues with it. I love its customizations and it provides great value for the price. Well done!

Jamie

Whatagirlwants Uk

This is my first attempt at an online store, so I was a total novice. I sent a message asking for help and I got a quick response and tonnes of help. Everything I have queried or had a problem with has been dealt with. That's not to say there were problems with the app but more problems with me understanding and using it. Now the helpful guys at stock sync have set it up for me it is running perfectly. I would highly recommend this app!

E Furniture

The help in integrating my feeds was speedy and brilliant - recommended very highly as a way of saving time and disappointed customers ordering out of stock products!

Macberrys

Great App and amazing support! Thank you Jor. The prices are low comparing to other App offering the same service. Very recommended. Thumbs up!

Lamporia Com

Great App with awesome support!

Toyuniverse

Great app for our ever changing inventory. Allows loads of different ways to update stock, prices and more. Much easier to use than normal direct CSV import.

Ourweestore

BRILLIANT customer service is top notch couldnt have asked for a better app the ftp servers was easy and straight forward to set up keeps the shop ticking

Al Rugaib Furniture

this the best app for syncing you stock , with great and quick support

Emotion Engine International

This is the #1 app on Shopify.

I tell you I have a supplier that uses a red/amber/green traffic light system for stock levels, they customised the app to work for that.

I asked them to make it so the app updated stock for individual variants by the traffic light system. They got it done in 24 hours.

They walked me through the early stages and made sure my store got on its feet with the best customer support I have experienced in the app store.

If you're looking for the app that autoupdates your stock from xml/csv/google sheets/JSON/XLS/XLSX files this is THE app to do it with.

Planetbaron

Very easy to setup. Thanks for making my life easy.