Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or any feeds

ONwhite.gr

We use this app to import products from xml file. Support were willing to help us with any problem we had. They create a new feed for us, as our xml file had some specific features. We use this app in 2 other stores for import/update products.

Cradle Limited. NZBN 9429042287711

These guys are great. Initially, we had some issues due to some funky formatting of the price file from our supplier, however, they dug really deep, which for such a cheap app is amazing, and have changed our lives now that we don't have to update prices every day! Thanks, team :)

Sustainable Makers

everything worked has expected, the team is fast to respond. nice app and nice work by the developers behind it.

Patio Fever

FTP inventory update feature is awesome! It can be set to automatically update on a given day/time. Saves me from manually adding files!

Interiors by Elizabeth

The developer understood my issue and was able to solve my problem very quickly. I recommend this app.

Fusaro Antonio dal 1893

The app is really fantastic, it allows a strong customization. The customer service is impeccable, always available and in a very short time, they have me and are continuing to help me with every single difficulty or problem. Highly recommended +++++++

Prime Furniture

awesomee.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1st Choice Furniture Direct

Great Customer Service, Great software makes my life so much easier no more out of stocks especially at these times! I have all my feeds being automatically updated every 6 hours they even have the ability to add when it will be back in stock automatically that is tons of work saved!

RNB Jewellery

Great app! Works great with our store. It is easy to set up your preferences for your inventory sync. Highly recommend!

San Rocco Italia

I have been using this app for a few days now, and I LOVE it! It is a massive time-saver, which allows me to focus on other areas to grow my website, instead of updating inventory.