Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Global Handmade Hope Glory Projects

It was easy to install and has opened up the doors to new selling opportunities.

African Wine Place

Great response and help with support needed.

Prince Padel

Works fine and the support service is great.

Bvstore 19445

This app is amazing. I had to stop using it because my vendor had internal issues, but personally, I love it. They are so responsive when approaching them with questions or issues.

Black Puffin

Excellent app. It makes managing your shop's inventory very efficient. Their support is second to none and they quickly helped me resolve several issues I had, caused only by my lack of knowledge regarding the use of my dropshippers CSV feeds and Shopify. Highly recommended.

Jjamsho

Exactly what I was after. Good support too.

Logique Boutique

This app is literally the life line of my company. We use it to keep track of our large inventory with new arrivals daily. We've had a few issues over the months but nothing that wasn't quickly resolved

Needdogtoys

great app, but the most important part is the support, they are quick to help you out, and with your stock sync you can have peace of mind
again great app.

Archery Palace

Excellent app! I use this to connect to an ftp server and update my inventory.
I needed a little help correcting the path and file name from the support team, but they responded quickly and took care of me! A must have to help you with your inventory needs!

Team Sports Gift

Easy to set-up, works in a timely manner and the customer service is great! I run a large store with many dropship suppliers. I was feeling overwhelmed keeping up with the inventory counts daily, so I tried Stock Sync. When I started I had a few issues with getting a couple of the suppliers going so I contacted customer service for help. Jor went above and beyond the call of duty, diligently helping me until the problems were resolved. I love, love, love this app!