Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Raven Technologies 2

I am currently using this app and it needs a bit of development in some areas but all in all their support is fantastic and really goes the extra Mile.

Thanks to Jorhan Lau.

Hutsly

Great app and more importantly great customer service, very efficient and quick in answering. Have had a few mapping issues which were sorted by the team very quickly. The great thing about this app is its versatility: it takes quite a few different methods for updating stock. So overall I am very pleased so far and would most definitely recommend it!

Riaannn

Does just what I need it to do!
Synching stock from 3 different suppliers and it works wonderfully.

The support team are amazing and always willing to help with setting up your items. Great job guys.

This app is a must!

Fotolux

This plug-in is exactly what I needed to sync my products through a FTP XML file. And the team has been helping me in every way to polish out minor issues to get the perfect input to Shopify.

Great product, great support! Thx guys!

Badoptics

Great app! Support is very quick to respond to any issues you may have. At the outset, we had a unique issue with the way our inventory was updating. Jor and the tech team came up with a solution and programmed Stock Sync to work for us! Highly recommend this app!

Eglis

We didn't want to change our POS system in our store just yet. So when we went with Shopify for our webstore, we were thrilled to find Stock Sync. It enables us to keep are stock online up to date and it can even do it all automatically every evening (or whenever I want to).
Excellent app and great service. Thank you Stock Sync.

TeeShoppen

Works like a charm! Had a few getting started issues, but got speedy replies from their support. Now a very happy user :-)

Suecos® España

Great app! Works perfectly and makes it easy to synchronize your stock in your warehouse. Jor helped us with the setup and with our requests for desynchronize some SKUs. We only can say good things about this app and the support team!

Krieger Direct

These guys are going a long way to fill in the gaps in shopify's inventory management. Very easy update manually in multiple varieties. By doing a little back side integration you can get automatic (nearly) real time 2 way event driven inventory updates.

United Bike Co

Great app. Saves tons of time, easy to set up and flexible with the updating process. Support is fast and efficient (not that you will need it much!) Highly recommended.