Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Lilly Grace Crafts

So I don't usually write reviews, but I felt compelled to write one about Stock Sync. I run a store with over 20,000 skus, and had tried a number of different options to update stock prior to finding this app, all of which were VERY time consuming. I had been using the Shopify product upload csv file, which is fine is you are running less than 1000 skus, but even then it has some issues (image maintenance for a start if you aren't using hosted images).
Stock Sync has been a real blessing and worth every penny! The updates are so simple, and now with the enhanced features you can update more than just stock levels, all with a simple drag and drop and the update for over 20,000 skus is quick!
If you have a large inventory, or have inventory from multiple suppliers this is an absolute must!!

Bogo Usa

Amazing app; has every option you could possibly ask for and support is incredible. Wish it would have the option to export from Shopify then upload to an FTP server.

Kjolarogkonfekt

excelent support to Custom soap rest api

Best Home Rugs

Beautiful app! So easy to use, saves me such a hassle, and does it automatically. Just set and forget

Fantasy Fields

great price and easy to use! flexible input options to submit the source flat file.

Brandmrkt Outlet

Simple and easy stock sync with no extra effort needed. Simply awesome!

Standardissue

Fantastic easy to use app and really good support too.

Lil Czech Treasures

10/11/17 Okay!! I'm happy :) I reinstalled this app about a month ago, I knew this could be a good app and it is. Thank you!

Fair Trade Fusion

StockSync has run very well for my website and I rarely have any issues with it. I love its customizations and it provides great value for the price. Well done!

Jamie

Whatagirlwants Uk

This is my first attempt at an online store, so I was a total novice. I sent a message asking for help and I got a quick response and tonnes of help. Everything I have queried or had a problem with has been dealt with. That's not to say there were problems with the app but more problems with me understanding and using it. Now the helpful guys at stock sync have set it up for me it is running perfectly. I would highly recommend this app!