Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

S I L K A R M O U R

After trying several apps to keep our inventory synced with multiple suppliers Stock Sync has been by far the best - very fast and efficient team always happy to help when issues arise. Would highly recommend to anyone.

*****

Brothers We Stand

Stock Sync is an extremely useful app that allows us to manage stock from multiple brands. It makes a process which could be time consuming quick and easy!

Jor's support is second to none.

Very useful app.
Jonathan

Tec1

I have stock of 25.000 products.
I use stock sync every day to update price and stock level.
The support is excellent.
The app is excellent.

Thx
Bjorgvin Thor holm
Tecshop.is

Capture Your Action

Great basic inventory app. Support has been great, just a little lag time. Probably because they are based overseas. They have addressed any issue I've had quickly. I only needed the basic plan and it's worth every penny.

Geared2adventure

Great app and great customer service! Since we do not maintain a full inventory and dropship a lot of product, I am able to sync all of my vendors inventory with ours and use all of their different formats. And the support is awesome! They are always looking to improve. If you are looking for the app to do something it doesn't, they realize it is likely that someone else will want it too.

Shelford Bike Shop

I struggled to get it working myself but the suppport was helpful and got it going super quick. Thank you Stock Sync

Floatingbobber Com

Awesome, exactly what I was looking for and needed. Not the greatest directions in the 1st place, but got help from support on setting it up and it runs smoothly. Highly recommend

Inertia Computers

Absolutely fantastic - my store wouldn't function without this. Their support is fantastic and as a shop providing customer service in a similar manner, i admire it and their work ethic.

Saves me hours every day, Absolutely could not do without it. FTP isn't my thing and the help i received setting up was priceless. i'd vote it 6 stars if i could.

Theplayground

Great app for keeping inventory up to date. App support was very swift and helpful.

Sharifahtrd

This is a great app, just what my online store needed.