Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Outback Trading

Fantastic App, very affordable for the service offered. Support is quick and helpful. Highly recommend!

SeriouslySensual

The App is fantastic. Really easy to use and very flexible.

Well done to all involved in creating it.

Ароматный Мир

It's the best App to sync with 1C software, If somebody looking for solution how to sync 1C and Shopify store, Here it is !!! Just use FTP to download CSV and that all! Thank you guys for such a great app!

Cyrus Rugs

Easy to use and tech support is great, but just need a single tech support base. I kept getting one message from the help center (my subscription has run out), while tech support was assisting me to resolve the issue at the same time.

uq.design

This is one of the best apps I´ve ever used, easy and intuitive, I synced my warehouse inventory to my shopify store in minutes.

www.beeodna.com

Nice app! Very smart and easy in use. I would recommend that for everyone who has eshop in shopify platform.

Garments Goddess

Great application. The only one I found that could connect my supplier with my store. I truly recommend if you want to monitor your inventory and stay connected with your supplier. Excellent. Thank you Stock Sync.

Humble Homewares

The process flow is awesome, I have been saved hundreds if not thousands of hours, simply emailing my daily inventory list is a life saver, I couldnt get the 3rd party log in link feed to work, but I assume thats something to do with the website the file is hosted on, other than that - it takes a few minutes in total to download a file (9500 sku's) and manually upload into stock sync, it's outrageous how easy it is. love it.

Willies Ice Hockey Emporium | Ice & Inline Hockey Retailer in UK

Found easy to set up links and questions sent to the support team were answered quickly and helped me have to confidence to update the live stock feeds to our shop

Rideshop

Great App. Life changer. Shopify to Shopify Token works great. Have a lot of suppliers and now can manage all of them