Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or any feeds

barrel slug

trying to use the app to get stuff on shopify so far seams easy dont know what else to say just trying to get to 100 characters

Thebestshop4u

This app has high rating score for a reason. Its super easy to use and the support center is very helpful.

Thames & Kosmos

The app does everything it is supposed to and is user-friendly. I received a very fast response when I needed to contact their customer support. Very helpful.

Something Naughty

I use this app to update my inventory and so far I have no complaints. Inventory runs daily as scheduled. Excellent app.

Blinc Italia

I used this app to update stock on two website. I choose to use sync by email and it's work perfectly! Thanks to the staff to help me on configuration.

Wheels Below Retail

so far so good thinking on buying service to use it every day, hope you keep up the good work and keep it affordable

World Super Store

Excellent app and works as described. It can do a lot if you take the pleasure to dig deeper. A marvel to behold and relieves stress. Thanks for creating this app.

Shhh...

Spoke with Azza today, he was very helpful and resolved my issue regarding filters. I am also delighted that a chat function is now operational. Great result, thanks.

May 19, 2021

We are very sorry for the bad experience on Stock Sync. Our team is quite sad about the 1-star app review. We hope you can give us a chance to help you.

We deeply apologize as we have to admit it is a flaw on our end that we only support via emails only at the moment and not calls or live chat. We will definitely improve this in the future.

Regarding the billing, we do have an option for our users to downgrade to a free plan whenever the user wanted to put it on hold for using Stock Sync so that it won’t get billed monthly. All settings will remains as it is if users decided to upgrade it back again.

It saddens us that the feed leaves an impression that we are blocking you. However, the monthly plan takes into account the total variants from the whole store, not only the ones to be updated from the feed file.

This is because Stock Sync will need to find matching products from the store and the file in order to update the products.

We do have a filter where you can limit the products to be updated and it will decrease the product limit if you do not wish to upgrade the plan.

To clarify, we never deleted any review even how bad it is. We will make it right until our customer removes/update the review willingly. Please contact us at support@stock-sync.com so we can help you with that.

ILK ATELIER

Really great customer service, I was struggling to work something out and when I asked the support team, not only did they explain they actually made the adjustments for me. All great stuff. Thank you.

DPFD Das Produkt Für Dich

I use this app to sync. the stockfeeds from my supplier.
So I use this app now for 1 month, and it works very well. The integration is very easy to do, also for people with no further experience. And if you have any problems the support team will help you very soon and solve your problem for sure. I am very happy to discovered this nice app. I hope this rating is helpful for the decision! Thank you Team- Stock Sync !