Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed format

KolayOto

This is a very practical app, easy to use and configure. Very responsive support team. This is the 3rd shopify store we are using it for.We can not think of using Shopify without this app. Highly recommended!

July 3, 2019

Your kind words ensure the entire team is fully energized that our effort and hard work are recognized. Thanks for your awesome review!

L'Elegante Femme

I've been using for about a month now. This ap is perfect for my current needs. It has the suppliers I need and the product updates are mostly seamless. When it isn't, customer support is prompt to respond and very helpful. Very satisfied with this ap.

pldm-eu-uat

We use this app on a few of our Shopify stores that don't have direct integration with our ERP system. It works consistently great and is extremely easy to use.

Imaging-Superstore

This apps works perfectly to update our products stock from distribution feeds. The support is very fast and efficient.

Frenshmo

The best and affordable app that I found to import products & sync all my product pricing & inventory in real time saving me a lot of time. The support team is also great as they reply to any query within 24 business hours and resolve any of the issues related to the app. Love you guys!

trendzfair

Stock Sync has been integral for our inventory management, set and forget kinda of tool that brings ease of mind to our team knowing that anything that happens in recorded and updated in real time. Great product!

Circle Computers

Rely on 2 feeds from my distributors who have ever change stock levels, easy to set up and leave it running in the knowledge my customers are seeing a near real time stock status.

Kids Mega Mart

Great App for inventory updates and customer support staff are very efficient assisting with setup enquiries.

Gifted Guest

I am using this app to sync my product feed, currently, processing but so far has been very easy to use!

Amethyst Home

We love using this app to help us manage inventory levels with feeds from our suppliers. This is an integral tool for us to maintain accurate inventory levels and customer support has been great and quick!