Stock Sync: Connect Suppliers

Stock Sync: Connect Suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 20, 2022

Super application qui nous permet de gagner de précieuses heures d'import et de synchronisation. En plus le sav impeccable

Mon Peignoir
France
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 13, 2022

This is a app has saved us so much time in our business - highly recommended. Plus the support is excellent - they were willing to go above and beyond to answer my (many!) questions & get it working for our store.

Discount Lighting
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 5, 2022

Fantastic application! Extremely helpful, with many features that help us save a lot of time. Great customer support from beginning to end of the process.

Tech Legend
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 3, 2022

Such a good app with great development behind it and fantastic customer service. We have multiple productfeeds and also uses the app to import products

RejseGear.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 20, 2022

Very good app to update stock for multiple feeds. Customer support is always very helpful with quick and effective response.

L'Occitane Poland
Poland
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
April 14, 2022

I love this app! It saves me so much time and energy. I was always updating my inventory on all my different stores manually, and it would take hours to do, which is a lot of wasted time. Stocksync is the perfect solution to avoid those days of frustration. Within minutes I can update all of my stores with new inventory that I carry. https://www.shackled.me/

Shackled.Me
Time spent using app: 5 days
April 14, 2022

I'm using this app for multiple feeds. It works well. Friendly customer support with quick response.

ZHEED.store
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 29, 2022

Just what we have been looking for. Any teething issues- like requirement to have an IP address for a SFTP feed were dealt with fast. Running 6 feeds with stock crossovers and no issues showing maximum stock available. Added a few items we had not listed easily.

Pos-Hardware Ltd
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 25, 2022

Stock Sync just blew my mind for such easy config and implement. I have successfully done two different stock feeds - email and SFTP. All smooth and quick. The next one will try Rest/API. This is a brilliant app, don't miss it out.

webex.convensys.com.au
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
March 23, 2022

I used this app to help me upload my inventory levels with a CSV file. It saves me a lot of time,. Would recommend to anyone

Anytime Cigars