Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or any feeds

Watchlove

I have had excellent support technically brilliant the process it has saved me hours of work would recommend to anyone

TerryAnns

Great App, easy to use, will recommend to other users. I have it set up automatically to update my inventory and it works well.

Sigmacom

Exactly what i needed. Great functionality when working with datafeeds from suppliers. Nomsupport was needed. Thank you.

madebyartisans | Online

Being able to control 'continue selling when out of stock' based on my suppliers' inventory levels makes things so much easier and less room for error!

Crazy Cool

What a great app! It does everything I need at a price I can afford. Pricing rules and formulas are a winner plus all the ways to connect. Thanks guys.

Top Table Sports

I was trying to manually import so many items,it was so stressful! Then did some research and so glad I found stock sync,it makes my work so much easier and the support is phenomenal!

Outdoor Action

This app is superb for updating stock levels from a multitude of sources, very easy to use, very impressed

Soundline Audio Online NZ

Flexible and reliable. Great support when needed as well. Highly recommended for syncing your stock levels.

Industrie Music

I Have been using the Stock Sync app for years, I found it easy to setup and it works with just updating inventory and price updates. after some configuring issues the tech support have been fantastic and helped me expanding and understanding the full capabilities of the app.

April 19, 2021

We deeply apologize that we didn’t provide the level of service that you’ve come to expect. We understand that Stock Sync has tons of customizable settings, which require spending some time learning, but once you get familiar, it can be a powerful tool.

We will help set up the handle and further reply via email to help enlighten you regarding the update.

Elysian Furniture

This app is a game changer, saves so much time and the support is amazing. Worth every penny, We highly recommend