Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or any feeds

bestbuyaffordable.com

Magical! this is how best I can say this app works. It does what it say. Work for me perfectly and save me a lots of money and embarrassment. Thank you sooooooooooooo much!
I give this app 100% God bless your wonderful team.

Perfectly Passionate Lingerie

I had trouble making this work for me as my data feed has a traffic light system, but an email to ask for help was quickly answered and Jor tweaked something for me and it all worked.

Since then, given the complicated way the my data feed is made up from my supplier, it has been a bit tricky here and there but Jor has been there every step of the way to help and advise.

Would totally recommend this app offered by this company - their customer service is excellent.

Ron Bennett Menswear

Best inventory import APP on Shopify!!! Amazing service from Jor and the team. Saved me hours of time. Highly recommended. 5 stars

Clear Pharmacy

Excellent app!

We used it for an external inventory file, and it handled our .csv through Dropbox.
If you need a little extra help, like us, the support you'll get is really good.

What To Wear Tonight | Stylish Women's Fashion

Fantastic help from the developers and a really great app for the price. A must for any new shop (Y)

Distintos

The app is not very sophisticated in terms of features, but it is the perfect solution if you need to update product price and quantity online, in case you have multiple stock sources. The price is pretty reasonable for the value the app deliveries.
The best thing about Stock Sync though is their support. They will always answer you quickly and provide a solution for your problem.

ELLE Time & Jewelry

A must-have for shops that require inventory syncing with ERP backends. The function is so simple but crucial for large inventory systems that can be depleted via channels other than your Shopify store.

This also seems to be the only app right now that automatically parses inventory files and performs the sync for you. Editing thousands of SKUs daily would be impossible manually but this app handles it.

Kratos Tactical Gear

Great app! It does what is say it will do...and great customer service!

Herrevaerk

Stock Sync saved me weeks of trouble when I was developing a theme for a client. The client had a POS system they wanted to sync with Shopify, but I couldn't find a solution because the XML export was in danish. But then I found Stock Sync and it worked perfectly. It's super easy to configure and it's very flexible.

The guys behind the app are very helpful and friendly. They offer a really good and quick support.

Thanks for making my job as a front-end developer easier.
Both me and my client are very happy with the result.

Thinking of Passion

Okay before I start regarding the main review I have to say the support that these guys give is fantastic, quick to resolve and the first to think of new ways to do things, customer service was 5 stars plain and simple.

So the main thing I wanted to share was this, we had a fairly unique problem from the point of view that our supplier for some strange reason does not provide stock levels in the form of quantities which when you are dealing with drop shipping is a real pain. This meant that the guys behind stock -sync had to make their app work with an out put of High, Medium, Low or Out of Stock. With a rather clever work around they had it fixed and now I don't run the risk of selling things that are out of stock, which till now had been a huge problem.

To sum up - use this app! you won't regret it, totally worth the 5 dollars a month. If I'm honest I would be happy to pay three times that.