Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or any feeds

Soundline Audio Online NZ

Flexible and reliable. Great support when needed as well. Highly recommended for syncing your stock levels.

Industrie Music

I Have been using the Stock Sync app for years, I found it easy to setup and it works with just updating inventory and price updates. after some configuring issues the tech support have been fantastic and helped me expanding and understanding the full capabilities of the app.

April 19, 2021

We deeply apologize that we didn’t provide the level of service that you’ve come to expect. We understand that Stock Sync has tons of customizable settings, which require spending some time learning, but once you get familiar, it can be a powerful tool.

We will help set up the handle and further reply via email to help enlighten you regarding the update.

Elysian Furniture

This app is a game changer, saves so much time and the support is amazing. Worth every penny, We highly recommend

Beyond Sinks

Couldn't run this business properly without this app. Makes it easy to not only update inventory, but also update pricing and any other information needed.

TEDMAR

This application helps me with updating stocks. The support is really helpfull. I can only recommend.

DD Music Geek

Does exactly what I need it to do when syncing my physical stock along with suppliers warehouse availability, greatly increasing the options I'm able to offer customers.

ThuisFitShop

The only plug-in I got to work to import my .csv product-feeds. Needed some help from the support, they helped quickly and it works perfect now.

westbasedirect.com

revised; they have solved my problem so far
now i will need to setup the scheduled update thrrough Onedrive and i hope they wil assist if i have any queries.
thanks for your help

Home - tokwa

I like the fact that your support go extra mile to assist and even if i did not know how to do something they do not just respond on email, they become hands on and do it for free.

Disena.nl

Without Stock Sync - Inventory Update I would be unable to run my business properly. Functionality is great and above all the service department is very very helpful and quick. I would recommend this app to anyone who has to update stock levels regularly!