Stock Sync: Connect Suppliers

Stock Sync: Connect Suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 18, 2022

Love this app! No more oversell and I am confident to expand my catalogue now, and the price is so affordable too!

Carsha Global Trading
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 13, 2022

Stocksync really solves a crucial element in our eCommerce business. Selling items out of stock on our store or on a marketplace becomes a nightmare. The last thing we need is negative ratings and informing the client we are out of stock and we will refund them. My favourite app by far. Does take some time to setup correctly but support is very knowledgeable. Be aware support is not live and it may take a day for a response. None the less stocksync is effective, affordable and very customizable to suit every user.

Mumsnest
South Africa
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 11, 2022

Has been the best app I have found to be able to setup data syncing from our suppliers to our store. Support have been great and is simple to use.

ABC Bikes
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 10, 2022

Wow, this is the app I needed. This is perfect for my store & will make uploading, adjusting, removing inventory SO much easier. I have over 7000 products on my store so this is a life saver.

Proflow New Zealand
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
March 9, 2022

I absolutely love this app. It really helps me to keep my inventory synced with my suppliers and across multiple platforms. I have had some issues, mostly my fault, and they are always right on top of things figuring out what is causing the issue. I would highly recommend this app to everyone.

BB's Secret Boutique
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 6, 2022

Is a time saver app, works as it should need to work. I sync from my inventory google sheets to shopify once a day. Recommended!

Lanch - Accesorios Originales
Colombia
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 1, 2022

The system is overall easy enough to figure out. But to use it efficiently their customer service is always good with responses. Although they are good at responding to emails technical info sometimes does not translate well, so I suggest setting up a virtual call with their tech team who will walk you through the whole process.

Rugs by Roo
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 28, 2022

Very useful application, I have imported 20,000 products from 3 different sources (CSV format), and automatically, twice a day, the 3 sources are updated (by sku the price and quantity are updated). To only say that to introduce new products it is preferable to do it by CSV since by XML, at least in my case, it gives some failures such as that it misplaces the fields. Updates work fine in XML and CSV.

TengoQueProbarlo SexShop
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 22, 2022

Just what it takes to move content from/to Shopify to/from external locations; excellent customer service, very responsive and to the point

ALV by Alviero Martini Shoes
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 18, 2022

StockSync helped me create my customized inventory syncing with thousands of products and multiple criteria to keep my inventory up-to-date.

Cutestpetsupplies