Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or any feeds

Beyond Sinks

Couldn't run this business properly without this app. Makes it easy to not only update inventory, but also update pricing and any other information needed.

TEDMAR

This application helps me with updating stocks. The support is really helpfull. I can only recommend.

DD Music Geek

Does exactly what I need it to do when syncing my physical stock along with suppliers warehouse availability, greatly increasing the options I'm able to offer customers.

ThuisFitShop

The only plug-in I got to work to import my .csv product-feeds. Needed some help from the support, they helped quickly and it works perfect now.

westbasedirect.com

revised; they have solved my problem so far
now i will need to setup the scheduled update thrrough Onedrive and i hope they wil assist if i have any queries.
thanks for your help

Home - tokwa

I like the fact that your support go extra mile to assist and even if i did not know how to do something they do not just respond on email, they become hands on and do it for free.

Disena.nl

Without Stock Sync - Inventory Update I would be unable to run my business properly. Functionality is great and above all the service department is very very helpful and quick. I would recommend this app to anyone who has to update stock levels regularly!

BNGBath

This app saves us a ton of time with pricing and inventory update feeds from out suppliers. Highly recommended.

Yachtzubehoer-Nordsee

Makes life so easy. It's a great app which saves a lot of time. I was able to automate the complete stock sync. with different suppliers. A must have with awesome support!

Technik-Universe

Lange nach gesucht - hier gefunden! Kann man sich nicht beschweren, das Preismodell ist etwas Verbesserungsfähig.