Stock Sync: Connect Suppliers

Stock Sync: Connect Suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 8, 2015

We did not start using it yet, But the support is already over the top.

Furnister
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 2, 2015

Great app and excellent customer service. I got all help I needed with mapping and settings. I am very pleased how the app works and would highly recommend it!

Elegant Party Dresses
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited June 30, 2015

I am currently using this app and it needs a bit of development in some areas but all in all their support is fantastic and really goes the extra Mile.

Thanks to Jorhan Lau.

Raven Technologies 2
South Africa
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 26, 2015

Great app and more importantly great customer service, very efficient and quick in answering. Have had a few mapping issues which were sorted by the team very quickly. The great thing about this app is its versatility: it takes quite a few different methods for updating stock. So overall I am very pleased so far and would most definitely recommend it!

Hutsly
Time spent using app: About 3 years
June 25, 2015

Does just what I need it to do!
Synching stock from 3 different suppliers and it works wonderfully.

The support team are amazing and always willing to help with setting up your items. Great job guys.

This app is a must!

Riaannn
South Africa
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 19, 2015

This plug-in is exactly what I needed to sync my products through a FTP XML file. And the team has been helping me in every way to polish out minor issues to get the perfect input to Shopify.

Great product, great support! Thx guys!

Fotolux
Netherlands
June 17, 2015

Great app! Support is very quick to respond to any issues you may have. At the outset, we had a unique issue with the way our inventory was updating. Jor and the tech team came up with a solution and programmed Stock Sync to work for us! Highly recommend this app!

Badoptics
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 15, 2015

We didn't want to change our POS system in our store just yet. So when we went with Shopify for our webstore, we were thrilled to find Stock Sync. It enables us to keep are stock online up to date and it can even do it all automatically every evening (or whenever I want to).
Excellent app and great service. Thank you Stock Sync.

Eglis
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
June 11, 2015

Works like a charm! Had a few getting started issues, but got speedy replies from their support. Now a very happy user :-)

TeeShoppen
Denmark
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 29, 2015

Great app! Works perfectly and makes it easy to synchronize your stock in your warehouse. Jor helped us with the setup and with our requests for desynchronize some SKUs. We only can say good things about this app and the support team!

Suecos® España