Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Decals Hut

terrible support, they dont refund they waste time and i suggest if you need actual help to avoid this APP.

Raj and his team of timewasters will respond back every 24 hours to lead you into an endless time waste.

horrible support for an app that charged me 50$ only to waste a week of my time and am now spending a week fighting to get a refund.

shopify support should be ashamed of leading their users into a time waste trap like this sorry excuse Raj and his team of clown run

July 20, 2020

We are very sorry about the bad experience. I believe Raj already did our best to help out with 10 new products imported and 2000 over quantities and prices updated. We received your refund request and we reply that you have to contact the Shopify Billing team (Stock Sync is not Shopify billing team). This is how most apps on Shopify works. Again please ask for a refund from the Shopify Billing team. Our app is using Shopify billing we can't perform any refund except for refund as application credits which is very limited by Shopify.

🇬🇧 JFL Limited 🇬🇧 B2B/B2C Wholesale

Deleting Forever! And going elsewhere.. total waste of time.

After i initialy telling me it would take 2-5 days to assess and test, coming to the second week, no help what so ever... nothing is being done... Waste of time! If i could give this app & Support a big fat zero i would! Gave you guys another chance. But you didnt live up to the expectations. I actualy re installed it hoping i would get better support but didnt! Stay away people! This app is run by individuals who couldnt care less who give excuses forever.

June 22, 2020

We are sorry for the bad experience. We did mention the supplier product ID are not matching with the SKU on Shopify. The sample ID is 1028-121259-14846 where Shopify SKU is B07NLLLXNX. It is visible that the product identifier is not the same. Stock Sync has to find matching SKU for it to work.

Seed Super Greens

Ridiculously confusing to set up. Not user friendly in any way. Video tutorials barely helped. Had to delete after 20 mins of confusion.

May 24, 2020

We are sorry for the bad experience on Stock Sync. We can see that you use the app for 20 minutes. Inventory management could be difficult to set up at first but it will run automatically continuously. We hope you would reach our support for help so our team can help you set it up.

SLATE + SALT

I'm convinced these reviews are fake. I spent nearly 2 weeks of going back and forth with support simply asking how to link products properly on what should have been a simple integration to my Shopify store. I was attempting to link my products to download for dropshipping and the app completely messed up my products switching hundreds of product names, prices, descriptions and inventory numbers. I didn't even upload anything to my website! I simply attempted to make a file of products to export from the extremely thin explanation. I had no idea that simply trying to import products to the app could result in such a mess. I made the mistake of not backing up for 2 months so now I have to go through hundreds of products manually and check and fix everything and physically recount all of my inventory. Maybe this is different for uploading products for drop shippers, but to download to share, beyond a waste of time!

January 15, 2020

Dear Lyndsay, we are sorry for the bad experience you had on Stock Sync. We really like to help you get Stock Sync to help automate the update of inventory on your stores. We can see that Stock Sync has updated 61 but it update wrongly because of a wrong configuration. Please let us know if you like to give us another chance and we will help you get it to work.

UNIQSO

Initially they are very helpful in setting up everything for you. Later when comes to problem, they will not reply your email. To be precise, we have paid $50 dollars for the stock sync credit, only will be deducted when add or remove products, surprisingly 10,000 credits were all used up in 2 days, we doubt that they were used for updating product variants. This is not solved almost a month and since then did not get any reply.

There is problem for the feed sometimes, sometimes we received email that sync is failed but it's not, sometimes the feed is missing without any reason and syncing cannot be done.

Totally fed up and have to get other app. This issue has delayed us from launching a new store.

uniqso-ca.com

November 4, 2019

Dear store owner, we are very sorry for the bad experience that you are having. We understand that this is really unpleasant for you. For me too if this happens. We really hope that you would give us another chance. We understand the sync is working fine but the drain of credits is something we will ensure is working properly and credits will be reverted.

Rug Savings

The app doesn't work properly i have to reach out to support 2-3 times a week, lose about $500-1000 a week. Support gets back 24 hours later with a reply with a question then goes another 24 hours, basically takes 3 days to get an answer to a matter, it gets solved for a few days then issues start again. I would not recommend anyone this app if they need a good customer service and support.

July 3, 2019

We are sorry for the bad experience. We already reach out to you and working on resolving all issues. Our support wasn't available during weekends that causing the delay.

London Fashion Warehouse

support is rubbish ,very frustrating and I wonder if I m dealing with ghost that can not provide a contact where I can speak to them for help, it been long trying to get this work .can any one here tell me how they manage to get theirs working as support seem to not even know about the app and re not wanting to speak over phone as its very hard to understand what he wrote in email

May 11, 2019

We have done our best with 45 replied between us. Your message has been specially handled by 3 persons, app developer, support guy, and product manager. We have been trying to tell the same message but couldn't get through. We are sorry that our app is not what you are looking for.

HIGHBORN INC

I cannot get it to work for me!

Sweet Toys

Support Sucks!!! They don't answer.

Sorry boys, it is true, I have all day waiting for your reply. I paid but you didn't appear.

Previous 1 3