Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google Sheet or any other feed

Pin A Deal

Wow! Very terrible! I tried to upload using the CSV and then it only worked for some fields. So the rest of the fields I had to do it Manually. Now it erased most of my newly added product. Terrible!!!!!

June 14, 2021

We are sorry for the unfortunate experience that you have encountered with our system. We believe there is a misconfiguration in the Add Feed, as the Add Feed does support working on most of the fields on Shopify.

The erased products were due to your request to undo the import of the newly added products and return the credits back. Please correct us if we understood this wrongly.

Please reach out to Stock Sync - support@stock-sync.com. We can surely help you reimport the products completely as required.

We truly look forward to hearing from you again.

Shhh...

I wrote a review before but it was bad so it appears they have removed it. Beware people. The customer support is atrocious. They don't work weekends, or overnight, they don't have online chat, and email is the only way to ask them for help, which they take hours or even days to reply to. And even that becomes a tennis match. My business runs 24/7 but they are only available during the week. I haven't used them for almost 3 months yet they've charged me for feeds each month. Now they have blocked me from updating my feed because they say my store has exceeded my 10,000 product limit - but I only use Stocksync for 8,000 products. So I'm locked out until I pay them more. Have asked for a phone number to call; no response.

May 19, 2021

We are very sorry for the bad experience on Stock Sync. Our team is quite sad about the 1-star app review. We hope you can give us a chance to help you.

We deeply apologize as we have to admit it is a flaw on our end that we only support via emails only at the moment and not calls or live chat. We will definitely improve this in the future.

Regarding the billing, we do have an option for our users to downgrade to a free plan whenever the user wanted to put it on hold for using Stock Sync so that it won’t get billed monthly. All settings will remains as it is if users decided to upgrade it back again.

It saddens us that the feed leaves an impression that we are blocking you. However, the monthly plan takes into account the total variants from the whole store, not only the ones to be updated from the feed file.

This is because Stock Sync will need to find matching products from the store and the file in order to update the products.

We do have a filter where you can limit the products to be updated and it will decrease the product limit if you do not wish to upgrade the plan.

To clarify, we never deleted any review even how bad it is. We will make it right until our customer removes/update the review willingly. Please contact us at support@stock-sync.com so we can help you with that.

Impressive

I will not recommend this app, 1) they charge you a monthly fee and you have to pay everytime you want to add products, 2) the app count every variants in your store even when other products is not being manage by the app making you do more work by adding filter and most annoying part the app do not update all the products in the file i uploaded , making me lost customers and had to refund. Every time i reach out they keep sending me the sane respond without paying attention to what im saying. There should no fee to add products if you are going to charge monthly fees, im going to look for another app and delete this mess. update you charge to upload every product by forcing to buy a credit before being able to upload products on top of the monthly fee , im not sure why you saying it is a confusion because it not, i pay a monthly fee and have to buy credit to add product to my store

April 24, 2021

We are sorry for the bad experience that you are having. I believe there are some miss-configuration that causing the monthly fee for adding products. Stock Sync helps updates over 19 million SKU daily. Please reach out to Stock Sync support@stock-sync.com so we can help you on the issue.

Emaarkt BV

Way too cumbersome to deal with the interface of this app. Its like you are working in C++ environment and on top of that upon contacting the support team; they seems irrelevant of the customer questions. I am asking something else and they are responding something else. My humble suggestion is that you MUST introduce live chat service in which you can take up customers queries in live mode and provide immediate solutions. I moves to another app where I have to pay double amount but since they resolved my questions instantly so I decided to stay with them.

April 9, 2021

We are very sorry for the bad experience that you are having. We understand Stock Sync has tons of customizable settings which required spend some time to learn but once get familiar it can turn to be a powerful tool. We trace back the tickets and our team did answer more than 9 of your questions. However, we understand our last reply might be too generic and we apologize for that. I hope you could understand inventory management sometimes can be very simple and complicated so we want to ensure we are in the right direction.

TU beauty store

This app charge me 6months without se used it, please refund My money................................

November 22, 2020

Shopify billing team can help refund the money. Stock Sync app has no way to activate a billing without the store owner's approval. But no worries, if you reach us at support@stock-sync.com we will guide you on how to get back your money.

sldsilver

I have just used Stock Sync for just a short time now, but it has saved me a lot of time, I could not run my store without it. I thought it was very expensive at start, because I have not sold one product yet, but I never could have keep up with inventory without it. I tried to before, but to time consuming, and was never up to date. Hope to be selling some products soon, but still this is a must for me with thousands of items.
Revised:
Second thought, if you update to the next level, you will not receive a refund for the difference in the form of cash back to your credit card, only app credit for future billing, which connects you to this app. If not for this I would change to another app :-( For this I am lowering to 1 star.

LingerieBrat

Three days and no response from support. 1st support question was answered in about 12 hours, 2nd is in limbo and we cannot get our products straightened out until they respond. Very frustrating! UPDATE: Just responded after 4 days, but still can't get resolved, saw support ran an import session at 9:30am this morning, its now 7:30 PM, and did not get an update. I'll re-rate the support, but waiting for resolution. UPDATE: they say they completed the modifications and ran the products again, but still plagued with duplicates. No way to reach them thus far (Monday no less). Not Happy with the support for this App at all!

August 16, 2020

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. We understand the products added wasn't group into variants. It is mainly an issue on setting up or the feed don't a variant group key identified the product. We will review the feed data as requested and get back to you as soon as possible.

Decals Hut

terrible support, they dont refund they waste time and i suggest if you need actual help to avoid this APP.

Raj and his team of timewasters will respond back every 24 hours to lead you into an endless time waste.

horrible support for an app that charged me 50$ only to waste a week of my time and am now spending a week fighting to get a refund.

shopify support should be ashamed of leading their users into a time waste trap like this sorry excuse Raj and his team of clown run

July 20, 2020

We are very sorry about the bad experience. I believe Raj already did our best to help out with 10 new products imported and 2000 over quantities and prices updated. We received your refund request and we reply that you have to contact the Shopify Billing team (Stock Sync is not Shopify billing team). This is how most apps on Shopify works. Again please ask for a refund from the Shopify Billing team. Our app is using Shopify billing we can't perform any refund except for refund as application credits which is very limited by Shopify.

🇬🇧 JFL Limited 🇬🇧 B2B/B2C Wholesale

Deleting Forever! And going elsewhere.. total waste of time.

After i initialy telling me it would take 2-5 days to assess and test, coming to the second week, no help what so ever... nothing is being done... Waste of time! If i could give this app & Support a big fat zero i would! Gave you guys another chance. But you didnt live up to the expectations. I actualy re installed it hoping i would get better support but didnt! Stay away people! This app is run by individuals who couldnt care less who give excuses forever.

June 22, 2020

We are sorry for the bad experience. We did mention the supplier product ID are not matching with the SKU on Shopify. The sample ID is 1028-121259-14846 where Shopify SKU is B07NLLLXNX. It is visible that the product identifier is not the same. Stock Sync has to find matching SKU for it to work.

Seed Super Greens

Ridiculously confusing to set up. Not user friendly in any way. Video tutorials barely helped. Had to delete after 20 mins of confusion.

May 24, 2020

We are sorry for the bad experience on Stock Sync. We can see that you use the app for 20 minutes. Inventory management could be difficult to set up at first but it will run automatically continuously. We hope you would reach our support for help so our team can help you set it up.

Previous 1 3 4