Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

SLATE + SALT

I'm convinced these reviews are fake. I spent nearly 2 weeks of going back and forth with support simply asking how to link products properly on what should have been a simple integration to my Shopify store. I was attempting to link my products to download for dropshipping and the app completely messed up my products switching hundreds of product names, prices, descriptions and inventory numbers. I didn't even upload anything to my website! I simply attempted to make a file of products to export from the extremely thin explanation. I had no idea that simply trying to import products to the app could result in such a mess. I made the mistake of not backing up for 2 months so now I have to go through hundreds of products manually and check and fix everything and physically recount all of my inventory. Maybe this is different for uploading products for drop shippers, but to download to share, beyond a waste of time!

January 15, 2020

Dear Lyndsay, we are sorry for the bad experience you had on Stock Sync. We really like to help you get Stock Sync to help automate the update of inventory on your stores. We can see that Stock Sync has updated 61 but it update wrongly because of a wrong configuration. Please let us know if you like to give us another chance and we will help you get it to work.

UNIQSO

Initially they are very helpful in setting up everything for you. Later when comes to problem, they will not reply your email. To be precise, we have paid $50 dollars for the stock sync credit, only will be deducted when add or remove products, surprisingly 10,000 credits were all used up in 2 days, we doubt that they were used for updating product variants. This is not solved almost a month and since then did not get any reply.

There is problem for the feed sometimes, sometimes we received email that sync is failed but it's not, sometimes the feed is missing without any reason and syncing cannot be done.

Totally fed up and have to get other app. This issue has delayed us from launching a new store.

uniqso-ca.com

November 4, 2019

Dear store owner, we are very sorry for the bad experience that you are having. We understand that this is really unpleasant for you. For me too if this happens. We really hope that you would give us another chance. We understand the sync is working fine but the drain of credits is something we will ensure is working properly and credits will be reverted.

Rug Savings

The app doesn't work properly i have to reach out to support 2-3 times a week, lose about $500-1000 a week. Support gets back 24 hours later with a reply with a question then goes another 24 hours, basically takes 3 days to get an answer to a matter, it gets solved for a few days then issues start again. I would not recommend anyone this app if they need a good customer service and support.

July 3, 2019

We are sorry for the bad experience. We already reach out to you and working on resolving all issues. Our support wasn't available during weekends that causing the delay.

London Fashion Warehouse

support is rubbish ,very frustrating and I wonder if I m dealing with ghost that can not provide a contact where I can speak to them for help, it been long trying to get this work .can any one here tell me how they manage to get theirs working as support seem to not even know about the app and re not wanting to speak over phone as its very hard to understand what he wrote in email

May 11, 2019

We have done our best with 45 replied between us. Your message has been specially handled by 3 persons, app developer, support guy, and product manager. We have been trying to tell the same message but couldn't get through. We are sorry that our app is not what you are looking for.

HIGHBORN INC

I cannot get it to work for me!

Sweet Toys

Support Sucks!!! They don't answer.

Sorry boys, it is true, I have all day waiting for your reply. I paid but you didn't appear.

Flirty Kitty

Wont even work, gets locked up before i can even import one file

Mrpl2

Sync from google doc does not work. It has been 3 weeks since I wrote an email with the screen shots. No one has bothered to get back. Poor service!

Leisuresports

can't update inventory unless you have price and my manufacturers spreadsheet inventory report doesn't have price, so this is very complicated and can't use the app.

Previous 1 3