Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

Rug Savings

The app doesn't work properly i have to reach out to support 2-3 times a week, lose about $500-1000 a week. Support gets back 24 hours later with a reply with a question then goes another 24 hours, basically takes 3 days to get an answer to a matter, it gets solved for a few days then issues start again. I would not recommend anyone this app if they need a good customer service and support.

July 3, 2019

We are sorry for the bad experience. We already reach out to you and working on resolving all issues. Our support wasn't available during weekends that causing the delay.

London Fashion Warehouse

support is rubbish ,very frustrating and I wonder if I m dealing with ghost that can not provide a contact where I can speak to them for help, it been long trying to get this work .can any one here tell me how they manage to get theirs working as support seem to not even know about the app and re not wanting to speak over phone as its very hard to understand what he wrote in email

May 11, 2019

We have done our best with 45 replied between us. Your message has been specially handled by 3 persons, app developer, support guy, and product manager. We have been trying to tell the same message but couldn't get through. We are sorry that our app is not what you are looking for.

HIGHBORN INC

I cannot get it to work for me!

Sweet Toys

Support Sucks!!! They don't answer.

Sorry boys, it is true, I have all day waiting for your reply. I paid but you didn't appear.

Flirty Kitty

Wont even work, gets locked up before i can even import one file

Mrpl2

Sync from google doc does not work. It has been 3 weeks since I wrote an email with the screen shots. No one has bothered to get back. Poor service!

Leisuresports

can't update inventory unless you have price and my manufacturers spreadsheet inventory report doesn't have price, so this is very complicated and can't use the app.

Lfancyelite

Bad support I have ever experienced, they took money for nothing. I have tried a lot with support. Nontheless, they were incompetent and going through endless loops with no help at all, probably they know for sure that they are not that good and that is why they ask for 5 stars before you use the app

Inspite of subscription fees that I paid throgh shopify, when I press on update now for the feeds, i get a message telling me that trial expired. This is a highjacking act

You Smell Nice

Tried to get the SOAP connection working and asked for support, two days later I was told to try again at the end of the week. I did, still didn't work and asked for an update and nothing. Not very good customer services. Please reply!!!!

Ts8276eb

This app spam asks me for a rating every time I log in, so here's a rating. Will you leave me alone now please.

Previous 1 3