Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or ANY feeds

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

casaza store

Stock is not updating for products. Having to manually edit thousands of SKUs is a major pain. What's worse is stock not updating is leading to customers buying out-of-stock items. Sent support an urgent email and haven't received a response since June 2020.

January 4, 2022

We apologize for the unfortunate experience that you have encountered with our system. We believe there is a misconfiguration in the setting of the feeds. This can be resolved by editing back the settings.

We have already replied to your emails and even sent a new one but haven't received any response yet.

Please reach out to Stock Sync - support@stock-sync.com.

Kitchen & Company

We have used this app for a while on three stores. It is great when it works, but it rarely works correctly. But there are not many options out there and they do have good support, but they cannot fix what does not work

December 19, 2021

We are sorry for the experience that you are having. We understand managing 3 stores can be a hassle. We can see from the logs that the emails are received and processed successfully. Please do contact us at support@stock-sync.com so we can help you with the configuration. We really like to help you to resolve the issue.

JoySwag

The app totally messed out our inventory. It was supposed to adjust product prices based on a pre-set rule, but didn't, so customers paid the wrong prices.

November 4, 2021

We apologise for the wrong price update. You reach out to us but we didn't apply the price markup. We have updated the pricing rule and rerun the update. The prices are ok now. We hope you can reconsider this review.

TENDIZE.

It's TRASH. DO NOT waste your TIME, MONEY & EFFORT by installing this THIRD-CLASS app. There are cheaper alternatives for this and some are even free. This has wasted a lot of time for me. STAY AWAY.

July 19, 2021

We are sorry for the unfortunate experience that you have encountered with our system. We believe there is a misconfiguration in the Add Feed, as the Add Feed does support working on most of the fields on Shopify.

We already found the issue with the configuration. Please reach us if you like to give it another try. We are confident that it will work.

Please reach out to Stock Sync - support@stock-sync.com.

Pin A Deal

Wow! Very terrible! I tried to upload using the CSV and then it only worked for some fields. So the rest of the fields I had to do it Manually. Now it erased most of my newly added product. Terrible!!!!!

June 14, 2021

The erased products were due to your request to undo the import of the newly added products and return the credits back. Please correct us if we understood this wrongly.

Please reach out to Stock Sync - support@stock-sync.com. We can surely help you reimport the products completely as required.

Impressive

I will not recommend this app, 1) they charge you a monthly fee and you have to pay everytime you want to add products, 2) the app count every variants in your store even when other products is not being manage by the app making you do more work by adding filter and most annoying part the app do not update all the products in the file i uploaded , making me lost customers and had to refund. Every time i reach out they keep sending me the sane respond without paying attention to what im saying. There should no fee to add products if you are going to charge monthly fees, im going to look for another app and delete this mess. update you charge to upload every product by forcing to buy a credit before being able to upload products on top of the monthly fee , im not sure why you saying it is a confusion because it not, i pay a monthly fee and have to buy credit to add product to my store

April 24, 2021

We are sorry for the bad experience that you are having. I believe there are some miss-configuration that causing the monthly fee for adding products. Stock Sync helps updates over 19 million SKU daily. Please reach out to Stock Sync support@stock-sync.com so we can help you on the issue.

Emaarkt BV

Way too cumbersome to deal with the interface of this app. Its like you are working in C++ environment and on top of that upon contacting the support team; they seems irrelevant of the customer questions. I am asking something else and they are responding something else. My humble suggestion is that you MUST introduce live chat service in which you can take up customers queries in live mode and provide immediate solutions. I moves to another app where I have to pay double amount but since they resolved my questions instantly so I decided to stay with them.

April 9, 2021

We are very sorry for the bad experience that you are having. We understand Stock Sync has tons of customizable settings which required spend some time to learn but once get familiar it can turn to be a powerful tool. We trace back the tickets and our team did answer more than 9 of your questions. However, we understand our last reply might be too generic and we apologize for that. I hope you could understand inventory management sometimes can be very simple and complicated so we want to ensure we are in the right direction.

TU beauty store

This app charge me 6months without se used it, please refund My money................................

November 22, 2020

Shopify billing team can help refund the money. Stock Sync app has no way to activate a billing without the store owner's approval. But no worries, if you reach us at support@stock-sync.com we will guide you on how to get back your money.

sldsilver

I have just used Stock Sync for just a short time now, but it has saved me a lot of time, I could not run my store without it. I thought it was very expensive at start, because I have not sold one product yet, but I never could have keep up with inventory without it. I tried to before, but to time consuming, and was never up to date. Hope to be selling some products soon, but still this is a must for me with thousands of items.
Revised:
Second thought, if you update to the next level, you will not receive a refund for the difference in the form of cash back to your credit card, only app credit for future billing, which connects you to this app. If not for this I would change to another app :-( For this I am lowering to 1 star.

LingerieBrat

Three days and no response from support. 1st support question was answered in about 12 hours, 2nd is in limbo and we cannot get our products straightened out until they respond. Very frustrating! UPDATE: Just responded after 4 days, but still can't get resolved, saw support ran an import session at 9:30am this morning, its now 7:30 PM, and did not get an update. I'll re-rate the support, but waiting for resolution. UPDATE: they say they completed the modifications and ran the products again, but still plagued with duplicates. No way to reach them thus far (Monday no less). Not Happy with the support for this App at all!

August 16, 2020

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. We understand the products added wasn't group into variants. It is mainly an issue on setting up or the feed don't a variant group key identified the product. We will review the feed data as requested and get back to you as soon as possible.

Previous 1 3 4