Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Automated inventory update from Google, SFTP,XLSX or ANY feeds

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Chicago Paris

REALLY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, EMAILED THEM 4 TIMES, NO ANSWER! THINKING OF DELETING APP IF I DON'T HEAR FROM THEM. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON SHOPIFY TO DATE.

May 12, 2022

Dear Chicago Paris,

We are truly sorry for your unfortunate experience with Stock Sync and understand that this app is critical for your business.

We are having a temporary email server issue at the time which makes the mail come late and definitely making sure this issue won't happen again.

We are doing our best to make it work for most scenarios. We are still working on the issue for the BTS connection and will reply further to your email.

Everybeaute

The app was good when I started using it but whenever there is a problem it is very difficult to get them to resolve anything. when I first signed up for this service they charged me for the number of SKUs that were on the feed. now they are counting all the products in my store and refusing to provide an update unless I upgraded. This is very unfair because the other products in my store are in a different location and are managed by a different provider, so why should I pay them more for something they don't manage. Now I have put my selling on hold struggling to make updates myself while looking for different provided. Buyers beware

January 25, 2022

We apologise for the bad experience you are having. By default Stock Sync will scan all products to find matching SKU. But Stock Sync also come with a powerful filtering to scan only products by tags, vendor and many more (Learn more here https://help.stock-sync.com/article/100-stock-sync-filter-by-shopify-products). With filters, it will not scan the entire store for the matching SKU or barcode. Please contact our support to help you with the filters.

casaza store

Stock is not updating for products. Having to manually edit thousands of SKUs is a major pain. What's worse is stock not updating is leading to customers buying out-of-stock items. Sent support an urgent email and haven't received a response since June 2020.

January 4, 2022

We apologize for the unfortunate experience that you have encountered with our system. We believe there is a misconfiguration in the setting of the feeds. This can be resolved by editing back the settings.

We have already replied to your emails and even sent a new one but haven't received any response yet.

Please reach out to Stock Sync - support@stock-sync.com.

Kitchen & Company

We have used this app for a while on three stores. It is great when it works, but it rarely works correctly. But there are not many options out there and they do have good support, but they cannot fix what does not work

December 19, 2021

We are sorry for the experience that you are having. We understand managing 3 stores can be a hassle. We can see from the logs that the emails are received and processed successfully. Please do contact us at support@stock-sync.com so we can help you with the configuration. We really like to help you to resolve the issue.

JoySwag

The app totally messed out our inventory. It was supposed to adjust product prices based on a pre-set rule, but didn't, so customers paid the wrong prices.

November 4, 2021

We apologise for the wrong price update. You reach out to us but we didn't apply the price markup. We have updated the pricing rule and rerun the update. The prices are ok now. We hope you can reconsider this review.

TENDIZE.

It's TRASH. DO NOT waste your TIME, MONEY & EFFORT by installing this THIRD-CLASS app. There are cheaper alternatives for this and some are even free. This has wasted a lot of time for me. STAY AWAY.

July 19, 2021

We are sorry for the unfortunate experience that you have encountered with our system. We believe there is a misconfiguration in the Add Feed, as the Add Feed does support working on most of the fields on Shopify.

We already found the issue with the configuration. Please reach us if you like to give it another try. We are confident that it will work.

Please reach out to Stock Sync - support@stock-sync.com.

Pin A Deal

Wow! Very terrible! I tried to upload using the CSV and then it only worked for some fields. So the rest of the fields I had to do it Manually. Now it erased most of my newly added product. Terrible!!!!!

June 14, 2021

The erased products were due to your request to undo the import of the newly added products and return the credits back. Please correct us if we understood this wrongly.

Please reach out to Stock Sync - support@stock-sync.com. We can surely help you reimport the products completely as required.

Minasari Home

Location Germany

2 stock feeds are not syncing since at least 2 weeks and I did not receive any warning. Right now there are at least 5 not working and support does not react.

May 19, 2021

Hi there,

We really appreciate the review. Regarding your query:

What happens if an item which was out of stock, is on stock again? Does it then go to the spot according to how the collection was programmed?
- When the item is back to In-Stock in the feed file, it will be updated to your Shopify store with the matching SKU.
- If you can elaborate on the issue with the feed name, 3 sample matching SKUs that were NOT updated correctly - we will be able to check in-depth on the issue.

Please check your next invoice, I upgraded twice, I am well within the enterprise plan, why do you want to charge me another 21,80 USD?? This looks odd to me. You cannot charge in the same period a customer three plans!!
- We are sorry that you are experiencing this costing issue. We can surely rectify this by refunding any unjustified cost.
- Do let us know if you would like to customize your plan to get a more reasonable costing
- Kindly elaborate on the charges of $21.80.

We are also reaching you out on your email, we do hope to hear from you and very much eager to resolve the issue you are experiencing.

For other inquires, do contact us at support@stock-sync.com and we will gladly assist you.

Impressive

I will not recommend this app, 1) they charge you a monthly fee and you have to pay everytime you want to add products, 2) the app count every variants in your store even when other products is not being manage by the app making you do more work by adding filter and most annoying part the app do not update all the products in the file i uploaded , making me lost customers and had to refund. Every time i reach out they keep sending me the sane respond without paying attention to what im saying. There should no fee to add products if you are going to charge monthly fees, im going to look for another app and delete this mess. update you charge to upload every product by forcing to buy a credit before being able to upload products on top of the monthly fee , im not sure why you saying it is a confusion because it not, i pay a monthly fee and have to buy credit to add product to my store

April 24, 2021

We are sorry for the bad experience that you are having. I believe there are some miss-configuration that causing the monthly fee for adding products. Stock Sync helps updates over 19 million SKU daily. Please reach out to Stock Sync support@stock-sync.com so we can help you on the issue.

Emaarkt BV

Way too cumbersome to deal with the interface of this app. Its like you are working in C++ environment and on top of that upon contacting the support team; they seems irrelevant of the customer questions. I am asking something else and they are responding something else. My humble suggestion is that you MUST introduce live chat service in which you can take up customers queries in live mode and provide immediate solutions. I moves to another app where I have to pay double amount but since they resolved my questions instantly so I decided to stay with them.

April 9, 2021

We are very sorry for the bad experience that you are having. We understand Stock Sync has tons of customizable settings which required spend some time to learn but once get familiar it can turn to be a powerful tool. We trace back the tickets and our team did answer more than 9 of your questions. However, we understand our last reply might be too generic and we apologize for that. I hope you could understand inventory management sometimes can be very simple and complicated so we want to ensure we are in the right direction.

Previous 1 3 4 5