Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Superfood Depot

It's too bad that scheduled feed updates are so limited.
I plan on using a feed from a supplier, that has many stock updates during the day. They provide a feed that updates every half an hour, but I can only update every 4 hours, and that is only when using the biggest plan for this app. What can be done about this?

February 19, 2021

Hi there,

We want to apologize for the bad experience.

However, we would like to enlighten you that Stock Sync will schedule the updates to every one 1-hour by subscribing to a customized plan. To do so, we will adjust the variant limits, and the number of update feeds of existing plans.

Do provide us the total variants in-store and the amount of update feeds you would like to have, and we will advise on the best plan to subscribe to. We will also include the hourly updates in the plan.

Kind regards,
Stock Sync team

Uhren-Schmuckladen

After initial problems with the CSV, everything has now worked. The team tried very hard. What is not so nice are the long waiting times. But if that is improved, everything is fine

Engen GC Gypsey conveniance centre

It pulls the information through without giving a error which is great. I am struggling to get the correct data to pull through onto my business page engen-gc-gypsey-shopify. once stock items have been uploaded it doesn't refelect the product name (header) on column A, product price column .

April 10, 2020

The title is missing because the field mapping was configured incorrectly. We can help correct that and undo the previous import and credits will be reverted to. Please contact support@stock-sync.com for help.

Cantior

I have not operated a website with a lot of product but with only one product. your tool is good but not useful for me in my strategy. thank you very much for your help if I need it I will come back with pleasure

see you soon

February 28, 2019

Thanks for your review. Stock Sync is very useful for store owner that has to update Shopify from a feed file.

Build A Gun Workshop

Always a delay but the app works great. Disappointed I cant upload my images from my FTP server...

Laracasey

Pretty decent app for the money. My biggest complaint is the server delay. I have sync set to daily at 8:50 am. I have been in "1 hour server delay" for the past 2 hours - which is why I am giving it a 3 out of 5.

Jamesandverity

I have been trying to speak to someone to get some assistance with setting this up, nobody replies to me.