Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

Cantior

I have not operated a website with a lot of product but with only one product. your tool is good but not useful for me in my strategy. thank you very much for your help if I need it I will come back with pleasure

see you soon

February 28, 2019

Thanks for your review. Stock Sync is very useful for store owner that has to update Shopify from a feed file.

Build A Gun Workshop

Always a delay but the app works great. Disappointed I cant upload my images from my FTP server...

Wineseekernz

I am reducing my rating from 5 to 3. The product is useful but buggy and there are huge bottlenecks and delays for uploads (over 2 hours delay) which prevent the stock from getting synced when it is needed. This reduces the effectiveness of the software. Also the XLSX update does not run successfully but the same file will run when in CSV.

Laracasey

Pretty decent app for the money. My biggest complaint is the server delay. I have sync set to daily at 8:50 am. I have been in "1 hour server delay" for the past 2 hours - which is why I am giving it a 3 out of 5.

Jamesandverity

I have been trying to speak to someone to get some assistance with setting this up, nobody replies to me.