Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google Sheet or any other feed

Swish Furniture

Great app, I manage many products with this app but this could use a live chat feature also which would be good

Gottex Wholesale ROW

I used this app to update the inventory on our site automatically on daily basis. It works very well. Wish it could be scheduled more frequently to allow inventory update close to real time (it only allows an update every 12 hours on the basic subscription).

Velo Workshop

Super Helpful Great App. Support Staff are responsive to requests and the App just does what its supposed to. Great pricing with the ability to pay as you grow

Luxmall

1 star for your support. Closing tickets without any notifications and solution. Pretty low level service for 49$/month Update: Thanks to Raj from your support team, the issue was solved. 4-starts because we lost 4 days.

March 12, 2021

Hi there,

We sincerely apologize for your bad experience.

Since Ticket 15748 is related to the same query as the existing ticket, it was merged under Ticket 15737, which made the ticket 15748 being automatically closed.

We really appreciate it if you can reconsider the review and provide us another chance.

Shopping4Africa

The App is working just fine, it may take some understanding for people who are not very tech savvy.
The Support we received was exceptional and we wish to thank Raj for assisting us through a few sessions to help us get where we needed to be.
We are now 98% there with real-time stock levels linked to our Supplier. Great work and thank you Raj!

The Little Gift Hive Ltd

I have used this app for sometime now and although I have found it a steep learning curve the admin support have been brilliant and helped me get up to speed and on a number of occasions fixed my feed mapping issues speedily - definitely recommend this app and their staff. Although I am only giving it a 4 as it's not as user friendly as a novice would have liked and takes time to get your head around but I suppose that's the same with all software.

Just Trampolines

I used this app to update inventory. Any time we have come across issues, support team has been great in responding immediately and resolving our issues. Great job!

Muy Peludos

No empezamos con muy buen pie. Era imposible sincronizar el stock, y el servicio técnico no daba señales de vida, pero finalmente me ayudaron con la configuración y lo hicieron posible. Si la aplicación sigue funcionando así de bien, me han ahorrado mucho dinero y tiempo.

Calembour

Fiew problem of stock syncronasation at the beginning but the team support was helping and did his maximum to fix the problem. App very practical to update stock! Even if a chat online would be awesome :)

Gaby Style & Passion

Stock Sync has been helpful to save me tons of times. Fast and efficient support team comes with it, I easily recommend this sync app over the ones I tried before.

Previous 1 3 4