Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Automate import products & inventory from almost any feeds

Luxmall

1 star for your support. Closing tickets without any notifications and solution. Pretty low level service for 49$/month Update: Thanks to Raj from your support team, the issue was solved. 4-starts because we lost 4 days.

March 12, 2021

Hi there,

We sincerely apologize for your bad experience.

Since Ticket 15748 is related to the same query as the existing ticket, it was merged under Ticket 15737, which made the ticket 15748 being automatically closed.

We really appreciate it if you can reconsider the review and provide us another chance.

Shopping4Africa

The App is working just fine, it may take some understanding for people who are not very tech savvy.
The Support we received was exceptional and we wish to thank Raj for assisting us through a few sessions to help us get where we needed to be.
We are now 98% there with real-time stock levels linked to our Supplier. Great work and thank you Raj!

The Little Gift Hive Ltd

I have used this app for sometime now and although I have found it a steep learning curve the admin support have been brilliant and helped me get up to speed and on a number of occasions fixed my feed mapping issues speedily - definitely recommend this app and their staff. Although I am only giving it a 4 as it's not as user friendly as a novice would have liked and takes time to get your head around but I suppose that's the same with all software.

Just Trampolines

I used this app to update inventory. Any time we have come across issues, support team has been great in responding immediately and resolving our issues. Great job!

Muy Peludos

No empezamos con muy buen pie. Era imposible sincronizar el stock, y el servicio técnico no daba señales de vida, pero finalmente me ayudaron con la configuración y lo hicieron posible. Si la aplicación sigue funcionando así de bien, me han ahorrado mucho dinero y tiempo.

Calembour

Fiew problem of stock syncronasation at the beginning but the team support was helping and did his maximum to fix the problem. App very practical to update stock! Even if a chat online would be awesome :)

Gaby Style & Passion

Stock Sync has been helpful to save me tons of times. Fast and efficient support team comes with it, I easily recommend this sync app over the ones I tried before.

Abi Grace Interiors

I used the help team to set up my stock feeds, they were very helpful and !walked me through the process until I was comfortable that I was set up correctly, thanks

Universe Rugs

Hi I have not received any response in 2 days. All of my products have somehow set to sold out 0 inventory. Can you please fix this ASAP??? I can't stress enough how convenient and advanced this app is. It has helped me not only update thousands of inventory but also upload products in the right format. Their packages are priced reasonably.

Ride and Go Electrics

I found the app difficult to set up and confusing but the team was responsive to my emails and I eventually got it working. It works great and does exactly what I want it to do. Update: I recently upgraded my account to add more feeds. Again I had difficulty setting it up and staff were there to get me up and running within 24 hours. They also checked my stock sources in advance to confirm that I would be able to connect to the sources with the app before upgrading. Great customer service! Thanks Stock Sync!

Previous 1 3