Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Automated inventory update from Google, SFTP,XLSX or ANY feeds

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Slap and Tickle Emporium

It took some time to learn how to use this app and does require quite a learning curve. Thankfully there are online tutorials. The distribution centre that I use only updates via CSV file (so that means MANUALLY!). With Stock Sync it only takes me 5-10 minutes to update all product inventory (that's over 1000 products) that would otherwise take me hours. There's still lots of settings in the app that I have no clue what they do or mean but I'm getting there!

Dynamicpetsupplies.com

I used this app to manage inventory. I am still confused on how it works but my contact that helped me set this up was very helpful. My confusion is mostly my fault

sneakerdrop

Really great app to handle product and management inventory. Basically feature only allows to update variants but there is a beta feature to add variants to existing products thank you very much to the dev for your help on that. I would gladly give a full heavy five star when this functionality goes live - this would be a competition killer feature. Also, I would appreciate being able to communicate live by chat rather than by email would be much easier and faster to deal with feed issues. Overall I recommend this app over any other.

Evinmotors PR

I started using the app for updating our inventory through CSV files, took a little while to set up but ended up working perfectly. After that, I got interested in updating through Rest API, which was even more tedious to set up. Customer service took a couple of days to answer but helped solve the issue, definitely would recommend it.

Swish Furniture

Great app, I manage many products with this app but this could use a live chat feature also which would be good

Gottex Wholesale ROW

I used this app to update the inventory on our site automatically on daily basis. It works very well. Wish it could be scheduled more frequently to allow inventory update close to real time (it only allows an update every 12 hours on the basic subscription).

Velo Workshop

Super Helpful Great App. Support Staff are responsive to requests and the App just does what its supposed to. Great pricing with the ability to pay as you grow

Luxmall

1 star for your support. Closing tickets without any notifications and solution. Pretty low level service for 49$/month Update: Thanks to Raj from your support team, the issue was solved. 4-starts because we lost 4 days.

March 12, 2021

Hi there,

We sincerely apologize for your bad experience.

Since Ticket 15748 is related to the same query as the existing ticket, it was merged under Ticket 15737, which made the ticket 15748 being automatically closed.

We really appreciate it if you can reconsider the review and provide us another chance.

Shopping4Africa

The App is working just fine, it may take some understanding for people who are not very tech savvy.
The Support we received was exceptional and we wish to thank Raj for assisting us through a few sessions to help us get where we needed to be.
We are now 98% there with real-time stock levels linked to our Supplier. Great work and thank you Raj!

The Little Gift Hive Ltd

I have used this app for sometime now and although I have found it a steep learning curve the admin support have been brilliant and helped me get up to speed and on a number of occasions fixed my feed mapping issues speedily - definitely recommend this app and their staff. Although I am only giving it a 4 as it's not as user friendly as a novice would have liked and takes time to get your head around but I suppose that's the same with all software.

Previous 1 3 4