Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or ANY feeds

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Bottega Style

I've found this app simple to use. It's enough to read carefully the guide and you can make settings and create filters of feeds without having special technical knowledges. Thanks!

HIJABIUM

App is very good. I have a XML file but i couldn't find that how can i add this file to my shopify store. Thanks to this app and their helping i fix this issue

eesome collective

Great app!! Very handy and it saves a lot of time when you need to upload your inventory. Highly recommended!!

A Cottage in the City

I have tried a few inventory apps and have researched many more and this app is hands down the best one! It is super easy to use and the support is fantastic! You can keep a live inventory, change pricing, add products all with no coding knowledge. I couldn't be happier, I just wish I found them sooner!

The Retail Warehouse

We just started using this app for FTP connection with our suppliers. Works perfectly fine, and the support team is very helpful.

Deals499

well designed app and solid results which gives satisfaction on data integrity. Using this app for all my updates of inventory and etc.

Büssli-Shop GmbH

App does what it should. I had a problem and got help from the support within hours. Thank you very much!

Mr. und Mrs. Love

Die App macht genau das was sie soll. Auf jeden Fall zu empfehlen. Über den Support erhält man immer eine Antwort. Macht weiter so.

Faire-Sache

The app - if you set it up correctly - is great. I didn't have it set up correctly, then wrote to support and they helped me very well. Now everything works perfectly. Thanks a lot.

StripperHeels

Great APP for linking Shopify to Shopify Inventory...or to Set up an inventory update from a supplier Data feed. The flexibility of the APP means you have to get it set up right but once you do - It is perfect.. Thank you.... Tech support is very good can take a day or two but they are helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85