Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

The Mighty Pen

The level of support from the Stock Sync team is excellent. I installed this app to import inventory data from my supplier, however their API setup did not work in any of the current feed options on the app. So the Stock Sync team developed a whole new feed option. Their response time is quick and they are very easy to work with. Highly recommend.

CysterWigs.com

I have been searching left and right for the perfect app to update my inventory with and finally I found it with Stock sync and their suite of other apps such as Quick Scan. real life savers.

Thanks y'all. This love comes from someone who was utterly fed up with trying to find a solution.

Easy to read UI, beautiful animations and menus. You can't go wrong.

California Motorcycles USA

This is a great App. Simple, powerful and intuitive. The support is great. I'm going to add it too to my other Shopify shops.
Totally recommended!

UrbanHollywood.com

Out of the box, easy peasy - on point, our inventory distributor was listed as one of the suppliers so all things could not have been quicker, hands-off operation, Click Bang Boom / Done! Great app, Great Support - check it out. Loaded 3500 products and keeps it synced with updated data and pricing. All good in the hood! Dave with UrbanHollywood.com

May 18, 2019

Thanks! With Stok Sync scheduling, feed will keep Bang. Bang. Bang...

lastikdiyari

We have 2 shopify stores and we use this app for both of them. It is very practical, easy to setup and even if you have an issue in mapping fields etc, the team is super responsive and very helpful. I find the pricing to be quite fair as well. It definitely saved a lot of time and resources for us, thank you Stock Sync

May 18, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review!

Back-A-Line

The app does what it says. We are using it to import ShipStation inventory into our Shopify store. Email support during pre-purchase and set-up was outstanding.

I Want to Jump.Com

This app is fantastic. No more overselling. I had an issue with a feed and i reached out to the support team. They responded with the hour fixed my feed issue and showed me what to do going forward. Highly recommend.

bedloves

Used it for the first time yesterday - and yes, I think it is going to save me HEAPS of time, and stop HEAPS of customer heartache. THANKYOU!!!

Belinda - www.bedloves.com.au

Cowboy Safes

NO MORE NEGATIVE REVIEWS... Best App, we've ever used! We have managed to update thousands of product inventories on a daily basis with a click of a button. Great tool to use when you are short on helpers. Raj can help you with setting up if you have any issues. Highly recommended from the Cowboy =) !

3 Barn Swallows

I used this app to update hundreds of product inventory. I got some problem with one of my feed and Raj has helped me to solve that. Support is excellent and speedy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39