Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed format

Internet Wines.com

I use Stock Sync to keep track of inventory in 4 stores. In our case, very easy to set up. and works flawlessly.
The one time we encountered an error (not due to Stock Sync) the support staff was very quick to help to isolate the issue.

Alpine Powersports

Takes a bit of trial and error to get set up, but once set up it works flawlessly, highly recommend. I use Stock Sync to update my inventory quantities from multiple vendors daily, it saves me a a lot of time. Can also be used to import new product to your store.

Celustial Toys

The support team, especially Raj, has been truly amazing in helping me setup a feed with my suppliers. Very helpful and efficient in answering all my questions and swiftly solving any issues. highly recommend.

Trendlooker

Very simple and yet powerful, would recommend. Staff is helpful and cooperative. Would recommend to anyone who wants to upload and update products easily.

Fragile

Best Shopify App to sync products from your Wholesale . The support is very nice and helpfull and the prices are very good!

Paramount Speed

Fantastic app, quick support and worked perfectly for my stock inventory updating needs from a CSV. Thanks!

Simply Wholesale

Setup of most feeds was straight forward and where help was required, support were on top of it and solved them quickly. We would highly recommend this app.

We Are Eves

Great support from these guys. Quick response to questions and they are always willing to help, even with new feature requests.

4 Seasons Shopping

The are superior in every way! From answering questions to fixing a problem for you. So easy to work with and they respond so quickly. I'm so glad to have them on my team! :)

Adley & Company Inc.

Great app, easy to setup and use. Been using it for a long time now and the support is A+++. They are very quick to respond and solve out any issues. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44