Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google Sheet or any other feed

Australian Discount Store

Great app - works well without any issues and saves us a lot of time. We have been using this app now for more than 12 months and have not had a single issue with it - highly recommend if you need to bulk update/add products via spreadsheets.

UGREEN Switzerland

Great Support Team! Had some issues, they are really professional, resolved all my issues quickly. Really usefully App to Sync stock values,.

barrel slug

trying to use the app to get stuff on shopify so far seams easy dont know what else to say just trying to get to 100 characters

Thebestshop4u

This app has high rating score for a reason. Its super easy to use and the support center is very helpful.

Thames & Kosmos

The app does everything it is supposed to and is user-friendly. I received a very fast response when I needed to contact their customer support. Very helpful.

Something Naughty

I use this app to update my inventory and so far I have no complaints. Inventory runs daily as scheduled. Excellent app.

Blinc Italia

I used this app to update stock on two website. I choose to use sync by email and it's work perfectly! Thanks to the staff to help me on configuration.

Wheels Below Retail

so far so good thinking on buying service to use it every day, hope you keep up the good work and keep it affordable

Minasari Home

First look today is excellent! fast answers auf tickets, performing well. What happens if an item which was out of stock, is on stock again? Does it then go to the spot according to how the collection was programmed?

May 19, 2021

Hi there,

We really appreciate the review. Regarding your query, we do have an option to set products as out of stock if it is no longer in the supplier’s file. Once the supplier has put it as in stock in the file, the stock will be updated accordingly.

For other inquires, do contact us at support@stock-sync.com and we will gladly assist you.

World Super Store

Excellent app and works as described. It can do a lot if you take the pleasure to dig deeper. A marvel to behold and relieves stress. Thanks for creating this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77