Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Island Cycle

The app is great, works as we expected and the people in support is probably one of my best experience ever, pretty responsive and very, very useful. we totally recommend the app and the team behind. WELL DONE!

WildFox Gear

I have been communicating with their support about a more complex integration and they have been GREAT! Very responsive and working really hard to figure it out with me.

Kernelle

The app works perfectly and the team is available to help !
I recommend it as it is a real time saving.

Nomination South Africa

Great app, so many options and excellent service and advice received from their support team........

KORRES D-A-CH GmbH

Super responsive, great support. Lovely to work with. The app is rich on functionality. Highly recommended.

Alt Lifestyle Adult Toy Store

This app saved me weeks of work and continues to save me hours daily! I would recommend contacting them if you have any questions when setting up, they are extremely helpful. 5 stars...

Connectionjewelry

i use this app and first i dont understand much about this and after i was find out it was the main good app that shoud had for the shop

booski360.store

thank you for everything you'll be dong for me iv been having these issues of data syncing my accounts #StockSync

Bicycle Warehouse

We couldn't run our website without StockSync. We're managing a number of feeds from vendors, all with various levels of sophistication, from a REST API to a manual upload of a CSV file. Like many, our industry has had historical disruptions to its supply chain in 2020. Using StockSync to adjust quantity rules, increase the frequency of feed updates and adding/removing products in a timely fashion has been key to navigating these uncertain times. Inventory mostly takes care of itself so we can focus on more pressing matters. Support has always been quick to respond and helpful.

Lifestyle Vitamins

This app allows me to keep my inventory updated automatically, which is a massive time saver. Support is quick and very helpful, I would recommend to any store wanting to save time and maintain accurate inventory levels.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68