Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Automate inventory management to boost sale & customer service

Tienda Animal Luna y Copito

Usé la aplicación para actualizar el inventario de un proveedor, parece una buena app el soporte es aún mejor. Me ayudó mucho para la configuración, todavía tengo que solucionar algún problema pero estoy seguro que estaré contento.

Relax At Home

Great app. Does what I need it to do. Great support when there are any problems and they get back to you within a day. This app saves me so much time, worth every penny.

Australian Discount Store

Great app - works well without any issues and saves us a lot of time. We have been using this app now for more than 12 months and have not had a single issue with it - highly recommend if you need to bulk update/add products via spreadsheets.

UGREEN Switzerland

Great Support Team! Had some issues, they are really professional, resolved all my issues quickly. Really usefully App to Sync stock values,.

barrel slug

trying to use the app to get stuff on shopify so far seams easy dont know what else to say just trying to get to 100 characters

Thebestshop4u

This app has high rating score for a reason. Its super easy to use and the support center is very helpful.

Thames & Kosmos

The app does everything it is supposed to and is user-friendly. I received a very fast response when I needed to contact their customer support. Very helpful.

Something Naughty

I use this app to update my inventory and so far I have no complaints. Inventory runs daily as scheduled. Excellent app.

Blinc Italia

I used this app to update stock on two website. I choose to use sync by email and it's work perfectly! Thanks to the staff to help me on configuration.

Wheels Below Retail

so far so good thinking on buying service to use it every day, hope you keep up the good work and keep it affordable

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77