Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or any feeds

BeEco

This app has saved us hours and hours of work every day. Its really the best app to sync inventory among two stores and sync inventory across market places. The customer service is great, if you cant get things right in first go, just contact them and they will help you with that.

Atelier Motosport

Great customer service, great functionality, overall makes life much easier keeping backend systems in sync with the frontend.

Lifestyles by Layla

Stock Sync helped me synchronize inventory data between my Shopify store and my suppliers. It was easy, with just a couple of questions for my suppliers and few steps in the app, my store is now displaying critical inventory data to my customers. It's a great addition to my online store.

Bikerr

We are thoroughly impressed with what Stock Sync and its support team have enabled us to achieve, in just the first week of using this software. I would highly recommend Stock Sync to any business looking to automate product and inventory information.

PRINTFINA

the 5 stars I gave is truly deserved. Excellent customer service, exactly what I needed, easy to use (took me a slight learning curve).

beau and belle co

I have tried this app and it has performed well up till now. The support is excellent and they update regarding every issue you face during the implementation of the app. Thanks so much Stock Sync.

Equine Goddess(R)

I have tried several other apps before this one for inventory uploads with no success. However, this app is painless. Very simple to setup and keep automatically feeding information. Support is responsive and knows the app inside and out. I have been extremely pleased with their service and the product.

Street-& Sportswear Aurich

Wir nutzen die App seit Jahren. Für uns sehr wichtig um Produkte zu Updaten. Der Kundenservice hilft sofort bei Fragen. Ein paar mehr Optionen für Metafelder und Bilder wären super, sonst tut die App was sie soll!

Toker Studios

tokerstudios.us
Works really well, pretty easy to set up, first store I put it on only has 15 products, but their fast-selling items and I didn't want to have to worry about the stock. The next store has lots of products and I will be setting this app us for it too. very cheap and automated, can't beat it. well done Stock Sync.

AmbrogioShoes

Very good app, help to solve a lot of inventory problems. One suggestion is that you guys need to have "oopsie" button features on all tasks. Other than that nothing to complain.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82