Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed format

Fabologist

Stock Sync does what the name says. I could not have the success I am having with building my site without the use of this app. They have been responsive to any problems I have had.

Gafas Direct

Great app. Works find and the support is exellent. I recomended 100%. It is fast and the support reply quickly.

Left Hand Craft

Great app! Jor and the team were extremely helpful in getting my feeds set up. Very happy with the product and excellent support. I would highly recommend this app to anyone with a lot of products that need syncing.

Goodson Tools & Supplies

Customer service was great. We had a problem that stripped all of our shipping weights and Jor was very helpful in fixing the problem.

Customize Fun

In these days of lousy customer service, Stock Sync always gets back to me when I send them an email. As I am setting up my drop-ship business, they went out of their way to fix an issue in the way I wanted, versus just thinking about their business first. Call them!

MARKA-TECH

Great app, it helped me for my business. nothing to say, excellent service, I wish you successful continuation

Utah Furniture Deals

Easy to use product and incredible customer service. I sent an email at 9 PM on a Sunday night and received a response with the fix within 10 minutes. AMAZING!

Official Watches

Such a useful app and a great customer service. I will for sure recommend the app to inventory management.

January 9, 2020

Very much appreciated. Our team feeling great to received reviews at the beginning of 2020!

Sokomart Online

I have recently installed this App and I quite impressed with the Apps capability and the professional support behind it. I highly recommend for anyone considering an inventory update App on the Shopify platform.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your review! We hope to continue to provide better services to all merchants.

Techall Computers

I found it really easy to set up the feeds and use the filter system. Jor in support was incredibly helpful with answering my questions and helping me with the first feed to get me started. Extremely quick and thorough responses from the support team.

It would be useful and less time consuming if you didnt have to setup 3 feeds for each supplier (add products / remove products / update products), but I guess you only have to do it once so I can't complain too much!

I would also find it beneficial if there were monthly subscriptions that included a certain number of credits, just so you don't have to remember to add them

5 stars for being easy to use, with excellent support.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your review! We take note on those suggestions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46