Stock Sync: Connect Suppliers

Automate inventory sync for existing or new products for BFCM

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

zoo.de

Location Germany

Had problems with some datafield in my product update sheet. Really quick and helpful support which had a detailed look into my upload sheet and gave easy to understand support :)

Lincraft

Location Australia

Syncing inventory from a supplier via dropbox was simple with this easy to use application. Support staff are very helpful if you have any queries also.

November 28, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review 🙌 🙌 🙌 It was great chatting with you & glad we were able to solve the issue quickly 💪🤩

Dynasty New

Location Latvia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The support is amazing, they created a custom API connection with my storage system. In amazingly fast 5 days and i had a fully working connection

November 23, 2022

Lategan & Van Biljoens

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app works great to sync stock on our rest server. Thank you Raj for the awesome assistance with some configurations

November 7, 2022

It was great chatting with you! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review 😍 Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything, we are here!🤗

KNM Computers

I use this to auto update my feeds from my suppliers and love it, its so easy to use, and the one time i had an issue they have stuck by me to help sort the issue i had. The issue i had was it kept hiding in stock products when told to hide products that are 0 (zero). They stuck with me until the issue had been resolved.

November 4, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear you are enjoying the app! Just let us know if you need anything at all, always glad to help! 💪

Peakboys

Time spent using app About 5 years

By far, the best customer service we have received from an app!
Quick and easy problem-solving with feed, Thanks, Stock Sync!

October 29, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure assisting you ​😍

Durance Belgique

Location Belgium

This extension is really practical. I had a problem with my datas and the support helped me. I recommend this extension.

October 29, 2022

Thanks for the kind review, glad I was able to help! We look forward to helping you keep everyone in good spirits!🍷

Siren Toy Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. Comes with tons of prebuilt feed templates and very easy to customize also. Support is really great. They have made adjustments I needed to my feed due to my supplier and have always gotten back to me quickly.

October 29, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are glad to hear your wonderful feedback, we look forward to continuing to impress! 🤩

Zamana.pk

Location Pakistan

I think you will not find any app better then this I mean I had to do work for 2 days just to update stock and now it takes less than an hour to do so. best app, Kudus

October 29, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review 🙌 🙌 🙌 We're so happy you're enjoying Stock Sync💞​

Sellerie en ligne Equimaï

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Application pratique et efficace. Je l'utilise depuis deux ans. Support très réactif ✨Je recommande.

September 21, 2022

Salut! Nous apprécions vraiment que vous preniez le temps de partager votre expérience avec nous... Nous nous considérons chanceux pour des clients comme vous ! 💛💛💛

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93