Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

Dont Waste Dollars

I don't know what i would do without this app. Its a must have. Always updated with new stuff i didn't even know i needed. Support team know what they are talking about. Id be lost without it honestly

ZazoBuy

Used this app to automate feeds from my suppliers - the app works perfectly & the support team are very quick at helping resolve issues. Would recommend.

leapp

Great app. Works intuitively. Synchronization intervals were a bit long for our liking, but support were more than happy to create custom syncing intervals for us.

kameemarketplace

Hands Down an AMAZING app!! Not only an AMAZING app; but the customer support is INCREDIBLE. The level of sophistication that this app offers is so well done, so accurate, and so beneficially to our business. GREAT app! GREAT customer support!

Rustic Sinks

I have only used this APP for 2 days but it works flawlessly. I drag and drop 2 inventory csv files and it seamlessly updates the store inventory. It reads your store variants (sku's)when you first install the app so you will know on the app dashboard how many variants you have. After the free trial period you can check the pricing level against this. When setting up your file upload, it is easy to map what you want updated with just a few easy choices. It reads your file and knows exactly what to do with it! I highly recommend this app so far and with experience I have had with other inventory apps that do not perform well.

WTF Lighting

This APP is very useful and simple to use. Indispensable!! The technical support is very good and always reply fast!!!

in2it

I'm still testing this app during my trial period, though so far this is the only app that has fixed an inventory issue that I have had for 2 months. A distributor I use sends out a 3x daily csv in a format that even the Shopify Customer Reps were kinda confused by. I plugged it into this app and it automatically knew what to do. As far as I can tell, its working seamlessly.
The service Rep for Stock Sync (Odamae) has been very responsive and ready to help, although I had already set it up correctly without knowing it.

P.S. - There is another app in the Shopify App Store that has the same or similar functionality to this app, and they wanted A LOT of money to "customize" code to fit my need, and double the monthly price.

If you have inventory issues - reach out to Stock Sync and see if they can help - you'll likely be happy you did!

Thank you!
Chris & Bill
in2it Men's Underwear

trioFIT

Great support team and a very nice tool for updating your shopify inventory automaticly. Love it!

Greetings from Germany!

FUN FACTORY GmbH

we are currently in a test phase of our shop. The customer support from Stock Sync is great and we got very quick solutions. Thank you.

Girls.co.uk

After using Syncee the scam app, I was very happy to install and start using this one. Works very well and has many useful features for any store owner that wants to import feeds in any format in to their stores - be it feeds from their own warehouses of that of their suppliers. Very easy to use and works well. Pricing a little on higher side for importing big lists at first run, but its worth it. Unlike other apps I have tried, such as Syncee app (which is absolute junk btw!), this was everything I needed. Well done all!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43