CSV, XML, XLS, XLSX, EDI, .TXT
Supports many more formats such as Rest API, SOAP, HTML and JSON. And supplier download links that require vendor login.
FTP, email, eBay, Etsy,Dropbox
Integrate with many channels such as SFTP, receive email, online download, QuickBooks, Google Spreadsheet, Dropbox, OneDrive and more
Automate scheduling inventory
Set Stock Sync to update your inventory automatically whether it is hourly or daily according to your preferred time.
About Stock Sync
Managing a store with multiple suppliers feeds never been easier. Update your inventory or add new products into your store without hassle. Stock Sync helps you save time dealing with tedious inventory management.
Why Stock Sync is a Must-Have App to Manage your Inventory
- Works for an empty store or stores with products ready
- Inventory update works even without adding the products using Stock Sync
- Manipulate products' pricing with the pricing rule
- Have the power to include/exclude products from the feed
- Manage multiple suppliers/drop shipper feed in a single app
- Remove any unwanted or discontinued products from the store
- Sync to multiple vendor's websites to track their inventory automatically
- Export inventory to supplier or vendor to track stock held in store
Introducing a new connection method: Update from WooCommerce (with API V3 only)
New feature: Update your Google Shopping with us.
Remove unwanted or discontinued products from your store.
Integrate with your external inventory or warehouse management system, suppliers inventory, or Drop-shippers inventory feed
You have an offline retail store running. And is exploring to set up a Shopify online store. Stock Sync is here to integrate your online store by syncing stock quantity & price with your offline inventory system via FTP, URL, Google SpreadSheet/Drive or Email attachment.
Integrate your inventories into one system
Want to expand your brick-and-mortar retail store to an e-commerce platform at Shopify? StockSync saves you hours by updating your inventories between your vendors and suppliers feed, warehouses, and Drop-shippers inventory feeds automatically.
Stock Sync supports multiple file formats such as CSV, XLS, XSLX, XML, JSON, TXT and EDI.
Add prefix/suffix to your SKU for better processing
Schedule your inventory updates
Set the synchronization frequency to as often as every hour for up-to-date inventory tracking.
Various channels for your inventory needs
Below are the channel options available in Stock Sync to import inventory data from your Suppliers, Drop-shippers or Warehouses.
- Direct upload source file
- Source file locating at a Downloadable link
- Source file is updated at your supplier's FTP or SFTP server
- Source file locating at shared Google Drive
- Source file locating at shared Dropbox
- Supplier or Store owner send Email to a unique Stock Sync email address with source file as an attachment
- Update inventory data from a shared Google SpreadSheet
- Update inventory data from SOAP service (beta)
- Update inventory data from One Drive
- Supports CSV, XLS, XLSX, JSON, XML and Google SpreadSheet
- Update frequency on a Daily basis (specific time) or Periodical
- Google Drive,
- online download
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
Stock Sync Credit
Free to install
each credit costs $0.01
Use credit to add/remove products
Each credit can be used to add/remove ONE product
Does not expire
Unlimited manual updates
Limit 4,000 SKUs
1 update feed
Unlimited manual updates
Limit 10,000 SKUs
3 update feeds
Contact us for a full list of pricing plans.
Unlimited manual updates
Limit 120,000 SKUs
20 update feeds
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 388 reviews
Most recent reviews
Overall no complaints. This system works seamlessly with keeping inventory organized. Would highly recommend.
I used this app to import barcodes into existing products in my Shopify store. There are many other ways that Stock Sync can be used to synchronize inventory. You can create custom feeds to add product or change product. The feeds that you can create are very flexible (for instance choose an input file of excel, text, or several others) My most used feed is to update physical inventory from our point of sale system. My program emails a text file in the format of UPCCODE,QTYTOSYNC\n to Stock Sync and it updates my store and emails me a confirmation summarizing what was updated and any concerns that I should address. Another successful program that I used only a few times updated barcodes in my system. I have also tested the "new item" feed for adding new items to the webstore and look forward to optimizing this in the future with Stock Sync, including automating the upload of images in bulk by using a paid subscription to Dropbox.
The Stock Sync developers are very helpful. There is great value in using Stock Sync for the low price. I look forward to using Stock Sync as our long term solution for data synchronization.
I am using Stock Sync to automatically synchronise stock levels and pricing and am in the process of implementing a feed for the addition of new products as they come on line from my suppliers.
I am more than pleased with the results thus far and the value for money. I am also very impressed with the response times in addressing any issues and with assistance in implementing the app.
I had also offered a few suggestions for possible improvements and enhancements, which have been favourable received.
Thanks guys for a great solution