CSV, XML, XLS, XLSX, EDI, .TXT
Supports most inventory feed formats such as XML, Rest API, SOAP, HTML, JSON and supplier download links that require vendor login.
FTP, Email, Rest API, Dropbox
Integrate with many feed channels such as SFTP, receive email, online download, QuickBooks, Google Spreadsheet, Dropbox, OneDrive and more
Automate scheduling inventory
Set Stock Sync to update your inventory feed automatically whether it is hourly or daily (after file processed) accordingly
About Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update
Over 80+ methods to load inventory feeds
Try Stock Sync FREE ACCESS of all features for 14-days
Used by thousands of stores to update inventory or import products that don't exist yet.
Managing a store with multiple suppliers feeds never been easier. Update your inventory or add new products into your store without hassle. Stock Sync helps you save time dealing with tedious inventory management.
Why Stock Sync is a Must-Have App to Manage your Inventory
- Works for an empty store or stores with products ready
- Inventory update works even without adding the products using Stock Sync
- Manipulate products' pricing with the pricing rule
- Have the power to include/exclude products from the feed
- Manage multiple suppliers/drop shipper feed in a single app
- Remove any unwanted or discontinued products from the store
- Sync to multiple vendor's websites to track their inventory automatically
- Export inventory to supplier or vendor to track stock held in store
- Choose to update 20+ different product fields such as description, title, images, cost, tags, meta fields and many more matched by SKU/barcode
Integrate with your external inventory or warehouse management system, suppliers inventory, or drop-shippers inventory feed
You have an offline retail store running. And is exploring to set up a Shopify online store. Stock Sync is here to integrate your online store by syncing stock quantity & price with your offline inventory system via FTP, URL, Google SpreadSheet/Drive or Email attachment.
Integrate your inventories into one system
Want to expand your brick-and-mortar retail store to an e-commerce platform at Shopify? Stock Sync saves you hours by updating your inventories between your vendors and suppliers feed, warehouses, and Drop-shippers inventory feeds automatically.
Such as CSV, XLS, XSLX, XML, JSON, TXT and EDI.
Add prefix/suffix to your SKU for better processing
Set the synchronization frequency to as often as every hour for up-to-date inventory tracking
Various channels to import and update inventory data from Suppliers, Drop-shippers, Warehouses, or POS.
- Direct upload source file
- Downloadable link
- Supplier's FTP or SFTP server
- Shared Google Drive
- Shared Dropbox
- Supplier or Store owner send Email to a unique Stock Sync email address with source file as an attachment
- Shared Google Spreadsheet
- SOAP service (beta)
- One Drive
Some of the suppliers supported by Stock Sync are Brandsdistribution, Matterhorn, Diamond Sky, FragranceX, MMA Silver Star, Bewicked, Dropshipping B2B, Houzz and many more.
Or export inventory to other distribution channels:
- Amazone Warehouse
Migrate products to Shopify too.
- Download & API,
- Google Sheet & Drive,
- Various Suppliers
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
Pro - ProXL
ProX - $15, ProX2 - $20, ProXL - $25
Enterprise & more
Contact us for a full list of pricing plans.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Asked for a paid subscription straight away...no thanks.......................................................
Just the automation we needed. Support is very responsive to questions and to addressing issues in a timely fashion.
Great product and I am glad I am using them. I have a feed set for manual upload and for automatic stock update from a FTP source and they work just as expected. There is a feature that I would personally like to see in the future, but it isn't such that a lower star rating is appropriate. One of my stock feeds is a daily email and there is no way to automate the email upload and I do that manually. Their customer support is fast to reply!