Stock Value

Stock Value

by Mind Yer Website

Monitor the cost value of all your products quickly and easily

Debra's Passion Boutique

So far very pleased. For the price I get peace of mind knowing my inventory so I can plan for the future. Great job, so simple, perfect info for my account at year end. Responsive messaging to questions.

Warwick Jost

Needed a retail inventory valuation module. Tried Stock Value. Didn't seem to do what I wanted. Person from the company reached out to me before I even asked for help. His comments showed me what I did wrong. App proved to be exactly what I needed and simple to use. Would highly recommend this app and the company to anyone!

Swish Equestrian

Great quick and simple app for getting total stock cost value which we need for year end etc. Shopify do not provide this as a feature!

The Grey House Ep

This app is exactly what we needed! It is so simple and yet if fills a much needed function for our business. It now takes just seconds to check the value of our inventory. It is incredibly easy to enter the cost for each product. And the price could not be better. I highly recommend this to all Shopify users who need to track cost of goods sold.