Stockify

Stockify

by Nitro Apps

Back in stock notification app

make trump tiny

Excellent (live human!) customer support–my app was customized and ready to go within 15 minutes of installing it. I tried Back In Stock and In Stock Alerts but this was the only one that worked for me and met my design standards. Would definitely recommend.

Joe Yellino Store

Very happy to use this App. The support is very quickly and i think to buy the license.. thank you guys!

The Coffee Shopping Network

I absolutely love this app! It has helped me retain customers when we sometimes run out of stock and make sales when we get new stock in! I recently had a special request to turn off the feature on individual products that we can no longer restock for the foreseeable future so I can direct them to an affiliate link instead! The developer gave a great solution within 24 hours!

Citybags

Great customer service, very fast response and Jade was very nice by helping us install the app correctly. Highly recommend this app.

Adorefash

I have had this app for the longest and just now really using the app. I reached out and got immediate service from Jade. She was very helpful in setting up the color scheme for this app. I highly recommend this app. Great customer service.

Decorly

Easy to use app, exactly what I am looking for. Really helps manage my stock. The best thing about the app is the fast and efficient customer service, always helpful. Thank you lots, recommended!

INFSD

This is the only app that works well with my theme and it doesn't require any manual installation. The support team was great in helping me fix some issues.

BuildFastCar

Apps are easy to use. Jade is very helpful and resolves my problem quickly. still testing our other function. SUPPORT!

Jacob Bromwell

Jade was extremely helpful and the app works great on our site! Excellent service and a high quality app. 5 stars!

Chubby Mealworms UK

The app is a little slow to load on the site, but if you need any help the support is great and it happy to customise what you want on the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5