Stockify

Stockify

by Nitro Apps

Back in stock notification app

BuildFastCar

Apps are easy to use. Jade is very helpful and resolves my problem quickly. still testing our other function. SUPPORT!

Jacob Bromwell

Jade was extremely helpful and the app works great on our site! Excellent service and a high quality app. 5 stars!

Chubby Mealworms UK

The app is a little slow to load on the site, but if you need any help the support is great and it happy to customise what you want on the app.

BRANA SHOP

I was looking for this app for so long and here it is, simple and easy to use. I recommend you to ask administrators if you dont know how to install it cause they will help you kindly like in my case. Everything perfect! Visit my store :) www.branashop.com

Augusta Twenty

This is a great app! Helpful staff. The analytics are very useful when it comes to products that I need to restock.

shopany

The app doesn't work on all browsers and devices. Some functions are simply not visible. I tried also to customize the product and e-mail template, but it's terrible and never worked. I sent also my liquid code to the support team and they were not able to adapt to my store design. After a few days, I got the answer that they can't adapt. They're using their own styles and id's which makes it more difficult.

It would be a really nice app, but like that it's useless for me. Maybe another time when they update and solve those problems.

Nofek

Great app and support. It wasn't working because I forgot to translate to my store language and they quickly helped me. Setup it right now and be happy :) !!!!!!

Graham Swim

So far, so good. App was easy to install and support was quick to reply and help out with a small customization request.

eGarderoben

Smooth app, Great support, Easy to configure and use. <3

I tried a few apps doing similar task but overall I will continue with this one for sure.

Eco-Element Limited

Great support! I had some issues with the email feature and I emailed the support team. They were quick to respond and assisted me with what I needed!

Previous 1 3 4