Stockify

Stockify

by Nitro Apps

Back in stock notification app

HandyLight

It is a great app! For me it needed a few personal changes which I couldn't made myself. With the help of Jade it now has the look I wanted. Thank you very much!

Schara.li

Great app! The setup of the app is really easy, But for person who has no background of incoding it makes it hard to customized the themes, The support of this app was really helpful and provide all necessary information and customization we needed, Generally speaking this app is Highly recommended.

SEMI NICE THE LABEL

I would recommend using this app. Super simple to install, and the customer support was super efficient and helpful!

More Analogue

Customer service was very quick and effective when the app wouldn't show up on my website, due to a problem linked to missing translations (my store is in German).
Would definitely recommend!

muychic.shop

Easy to install as well as great and fast support!! I had troubles with the theme code, but the team from stockify solved it for me quickly! Thanks a lot!

The Modern Draper

Easy to set up, great support and does what it says :). Using the Free version and will potentially upgrade if we have the volume.

Afro Cosmic Shop

Super free App with a very good support! Ottima App gratuita con un ottimo servizio clienti. Si può configurare tutta in italiano

Uma Parker

A very good plugin with a free plan and a very good support, they helped me with an issue on my store. Thank you.

Cycles Tomahawk Inc.

I wanted to add a field to out of stock products for customers to provide their emails for the store to contact them.
I installed the app, asked the support for help in the setup, who helped quickly and efficiently, and it now works great.
Very happy with it!! Super helpful support!!

Sireen Scents

Alhamdulillaah, I like the app, it gives me what I need. Simple. What I like the most was the customer service I received from 2 of their staff members. Excellent customer service. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6