Stockify

Stockify

by Nitro Apps

Back in stock notification app

La Vida Maya

Its a truly incredible app. Worked immediately with a simple download. The support team member, Qi was quick to respond to all my questions & was very helpful in directing me to the specific pages I needed so I could personalize it to my personal preferences. All around very pleased.

Cherry Pink MX

is perfect! and works perfectly the suppor team also is awesome! thanks very much for helping me with the questions i had

Japanese Green Tea Shops

If you have a lot of products (and items that are sometimes out of stock), this app is absolutely necessary. In fact, I occasionally let items go "out of stock" on purpose so that my customers can interact with me and my store. I'm more than happy to help them out, and it's a great way to build trust with my customers.

This app is easy to install and set up. If you know just a little like how to edit your "languages" you can do some customization yourself. (Some of the English was a little off ... no problem there). You can also edit all of the responses involved with what the customer will see.

I had a few customizations that I was unable to do myself (like changing the color of the "button" to match my theme...) and Qi was there to do the work for me right away.

I've used several apps from this team, and I have to say that the customer service is stellar. They really are there to help you and you can depend on them to sort out any problems you might encounter.

So far this app has worked flawlessly in my store. I like that I'm able to see customers adding their email address, and also glad that I can "export" them so I can include them in my "newsletter" mailings.

I give 5 stars for the app, and 5 stars with a high recommendation for the customer service.

UPDATE:
After requesting some more help from Qi, I was able to get this to look absolutely perfect in my store.
Really appreciate the hard work these guys do...for Free!

If you spend a little time exploring the functions of this app, you’ll see that it isn’t very hard to customize it to fit your store just the way you want.

If you want to see what this looks like “live”, you can check out this product in my store (which is always out of stock). If you like my “wording” feel free to copy.
You can see here:

Again, thanks to these guys for being patient, friendly and professional.

Foreland

This is an incredible app, especially for being free. Their customer support is also super quick to reply and very helpful. I highly recommend anyone wanting to capture customers who cannot purchase your items due to being out of stock.

Smug Store

Looks awful on the product page, and had to do extensive edits to the presets so that they made sense.

MRU.MX

Works incredibly well. Awesome technical support when having installation issues. Totally recommend it

RENWILLS

This app had some potential. Personally I did not care for where one line of text was so I moved it in the stockify.liquid. Then I learned that the developer overwrites the liquid file undoing the changes I've made. I did communicate with the developers on numerous occasions and even granted them a staff account so the can checkout the code. Their final email to me was "that's weird" and they left it at that. Now I am using "Back In Stock Messenger" and within 5 minutes of installing and testing this app they get 5 Stars.

ODILON

That's really good and ready to help to make this app a must to your shop ! like it !
Thank you for your hard work !

Philippè Lusso

Excellent customer support! Thank you Ms. Qi for going above and beyond. This app deserve a 5 star!

LVLUP GAMES

Really like that this app offers multiple ways for customers to be notified of restocks. I find a lot of value especially in the Facebook messenger notifications and I have had customers buy restocked products within minutes of me updating my inventory. They've been able to help me install the app into my premium paid theme, and changed the colour of the font to work with my store.

Previous 1