Stockify

Stockify

by Nitro Apps

Back in stock notification app

peaceofhome.se

The email service does not work properly and I have stopped getting any response from their support.

Smug Store

Looks awful on the product page, and had to do extensive edits to the presets so that they made sense.

RENWILLS

UPDATE2: 4/21/2020 - Back down to 2 stars. Honestly cannot remember if there was something that shows cost per plan or a message limit per month but all of a sudden I started getting emails yesterday and 60+ emails in a span of 5 minutes today telling me to upgrade my plan. There is nothing in the app store that I can find that shows their "Cost per plan". Time to find another app again.
UPDATE: changing from 1 Star to 4
I removed the Stockify app because it was absolutely worthless at the time. Then recently the company reached out to me to inform me that the app has been revamped so I decided to give the app a second chance. Two things to note.... 1 - the app has been completely re-done and actually works as expected... 2 - support on some minor changes was almost instant. Over the next few weeks I will monitor this app and if it does everything I expect of it I will update to 5 stars. Want to first see if the app works as expected when I update my inventory and my customers are notified.

This app had some potential. Personally I did not care for where one line of text was so I moved it in the stockify.liquid. Then I learned that the developer overwrites the liquid file undoing the changes I've made. I did communicate with the developers on numerous occasions and even granted them a staff account so the can checkout the code. Their final email to me was "that's weird" and they left it at that. Now I am using "Back In Stock Messenger" and within 5 minutes of installing and testing this app they get 5 Stars.