Stockify

Stockify

by Nitro Apps

Back in stock notification app

MRU.MX

Works incredibly well. Awesome technical support when having installation issues. Totally recommend it

ODILON

That's really good and ready to help to make this app a must to your shop ! like it !
Thank you for your hard work !

Philippè Lusso

Excellent customer support! Thank you Ms. Qi for going above and beyond. This app deserve a 5 star!

LVLUP GAMES

Really like that this app offers multiple ways for customers to be notified of restocks. I find a lot of value especially in the Facebook messenger notifications and I have had customers buy restocked products within minutes of me updating my inventory. They've been able to help me install the app into my premium paid theme, and changed the colour of the font to work with my store.

LILLYPARK

I have tried to test this app on my online shop. This app works fine and very useful. You can use 3 different way to notify your customers. Also, Daniel was a big helper while I was setting up some detail things. Thanks again.

Great Wood Online Shop

This app works pretty well for notifying customers when a product comes back in stock. I only tested the email feature and haven't had any problems yet.

Support was also fast (had an issue with the app not loading due to Facebook SDK script being blocked by my antivirus)