Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 avril 2024

Our entire experience with Stockist has been wonderful. The platform is easy and intuitive, but on the things that aren't so easy, Stockist's customer service (Alan, you rock) has been hands down one of the best customer support teams I've worked with.

Sugardoh
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Stockist a répondu 10 avril 2024

Thanks very much for your review! I'm glad we could help get everything sorted out. If anything else comes up, we're just an email away!

9 janvier 2024

We are beyond thrilled to have finally found an amazing store locator feature for our website!! We have triend several other apps in the past, but all fell short of our needs. Stocklist has been INCREDIBLE in every way. We were first impresed by the level of support we were given right from the start. The support team is fantastic and fast to respond with any questions. We have been suing Stocklist for about 6 months now and LOVE that it is so easy to use. The auto-updating of the store locator right from a google sheet is wonderful!! No need to login to an app or website to edit locations. Saves me so much time.

Mike and Jen's Cocoa
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Stockist a répondu 10 janvier 2024

Thanks a lot! It's very encouraging to hear that Stockist has met your needs and been easy to manage. We're happy to help if anything else comes up!

18 janvier 2024

Not the cheapest application, it's my only real negative point to be honest. Other than that, the app is great. And the customer service is amazing (super fast). Thanks to Ben for his help. Cheers!

PERFEX Industries
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Stockist a répondu 19 janvier 2024

Thanks so much!

19 janvier 2024

I had some issues with the Google map and Ben provided excellent customer service! I was back up and running in no time.

Absinthia's Bottled Spirits
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Stockist a répondu 22 janvier 2024

Thanks for your comments! I'm glad we could help get your map up and running again. Let us know if anything else comes up!

2 janvier 2024

After a thorough search for a store locator we landed on Stockist. It has all the features we were looking for (automatic Google sheet sync for easy edits was important, as well as easy setup, customization options, geolocation, and filters). But the customer support is what really set it apart. Fast, clear responses to our questions and concerns, extremely helpful support team.

Pure Synergy
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Stockist a répondu 4 janvier 2024

Thanks so much! I'm very glad that Stockist has been working well for you. Please feel free to get in touch if anything else comes up!

29 janvier 2024

Awesome app and great customer service. The app does everything we need and Ben at customer service was very helpful to add some customization to our locator. Would highly recommend!

Ducar Canada
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Stockist a répondu 31 janvier 2024

Thanks so much for the recommendation! Please don't hesitate to get in touch if we can help further.

24 décembre 2023

We moved from a different app and are very happy we did. The upload process is super simple which is important to us since we are adding new locations weekly. The admin is easy to navigate and use. But the best part of the app is the support. Super quick to reply and always have an answer or solution. Thanks Ben!

Yummers
24 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Stockist a répondu 26 décembre 2023

Thanks for your comments! It's great to hear that Stockist has been working well for you. Let us know if we can help further!

5 janvier 2024

Great app and great customer service! I have 7 stores and it works perfectly. I highly recommend.

Näak CA
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Stockist a répondu 8 janvier 2024

Thanks so much for your recommendation!

31 janvier 2024

Quick service and amazing support!

Bare Roots
Australie
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Stockist a répondu 1 février 2024

Thanks so much!

8 décembre 2023

Brilliant app- was able to do everything we needed - and the customer service is excellent. Highly recommended.

Inchyra
Royaume-Uni
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Stockist a répondu 9 décembre 2023

Thanks for the recommendation! I'm glad we could help get your map working how you hoped. Feel free to reach out if anything else comes up!