Stockist Store Locator , 230 vurderinger

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
12. april 2024

SO easy to connect with their support team !

Wolf & Shepherd
Over 7 år bruker appen
Stockist svarte 14. april 2024

Thanks for your comments - we're happy to help if anything else comes up!

13. mai 2024

Quick response time and super helpful! Thank you!

HiBAR
Over 3 år bruker appen
Stockist svarte 14. mai 2024

Thanks so much - please let us know if we can help further!

18. april 2024

Maybe the best response rate and customer service I've received from any vendor. I had a couple of special requests and the Stockist team (A) auto-responded immediately with a very informative message regarding their hours of operation and anticipated response rate, (B) responded well within that timeframe, and (C) completed my custom request in less than a day. In addition, they made some great recommendations regarding the use of their tool on my website that would help my SEO and user experience. Don't hesitate to ask them for custom requests! They just might be able to make it happen!

Sea Love
Rundt 2 år bruker appen
Stockist svarte 22. april 2024

Thanks so much for your review! I'm glad we could assist with your request and offer some suggestions to get everything running optimally. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if any other questions come up!

8. april 2024

Our entire experience with Stockist has been wonderful. The platform is easy and intuitive, but on the things that aren't so easy, Stockist's customer service (Alan, you rock) has been hands down one of the best customer support teams I've worked with.

Sugardoh
Over 1 år bruker appen
Stockist svarte 10. april 2024

Thanks very much for your review! I'm glad we could help get everything sorted out. If anything else comes up, we're just an email away!

6. mai 2024

Love the app. Simple to use and the team was very responsive to any asked questions.

Xena Workwear
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
Stockist svarte 7. mai 2024

Thanks a lot! It's great to hear that your map has been working well for you. Feel free to let us know if we can help further!

29. februar 2024

Great app that we consider essential.
Services is rapid and friendly.

Portable Winch CA
Rundt 3 år bruker appen
Stockist svarte 1. mars 2024

Thanks for your review!

21. februar 2024

Ben was super helpful and speedy in his response!

OiOi
Rundt 4 år bruker appen
Stockist svarte 23. februar 2024

Thanks so much - let us know if we can help further!

11. april 2024

This is a great store locator app. For anything that we needed to do Alan from stockist has been an incredible help. The service we have received has been top tier and always so quick to reply.

Can't recommend this enough to people looking for a great store locator!!

Ready Set Dance
7 måneder bruker appen
Stockist svarte 13. april 2024

Thanks for your recommendation! Please don't hesitate to get in touch if any further questions come up.

15. mars 2024

Ben did an amazing job helping us with an addition to our app! Fast and easily explained Thanks so much

Juvent Health
10 måneder bruker appen
Stockist svarte 18. mars 2024

Thanks for your review! Please feel free to get in touch if we can help further!

9. februar 2024

Having recently launched 2 ecommerce sites and being a relative novice to the background apps involved this was without a doubt the best experience and customer service with any off the systems and apps that I use. Ben at Stockist is a rock star and made getting my store locator easy and accurate !

Postmarc
Nesten 5 år bruker appen
Stockist svarte 11. februar 2024

Thanks for your review! I'm delighted to hear that Ben provided top-notch service and made setting up your store locator a breeze. We're here to help if anything else comes up!