Stockist Store Locator

Stockist Store Locator

by Stockist Store Locator

An attractive & flexible store locator to drive in-store sales

Loon Outdoors

The Stockist Store is a fantastic app. It's very customizable and looks great on both desktop and mobile. I highly recommend it.

YEPSS

This app works perfect for my site, custom style looks very good on different devices, desktop and mobile. Great support team!

Shaq Eye Gear

Works very well. Great flexibility. Customer support was super helpful and helped me resolve a display issue very quickly.

BISBY

This app has such a beautifully clean layout and really walks you through everything. Plus the customer service is OUTSTANDING

Snooze

Really great little app. Amazing support by the team to help us out with an issue we were having. Fixed it quickly and without fuss.

Piccolo Seeds

Great app, easy to install, very clean layout, customizable. We found what we were looking for. Give it a try.

The Feel Good Lab

Love this app. Simple. Looks fantastic on our site compared to other janky locators. They even helped us integrate our Facebook Pixel so that we can begin optimizing for people who search for a store. Support was incredibly responsive and helped me make a couple of customizations in no time flat. I'm really happy with my choice after looking at a few different locator options.

G-Shock Australia

Great app. Extremely user-friendly, with the right level of customisation. Scalable to any business size. Support responsive too. A++

Remi Cachet

Great App, works exactly as we wanted it too. The support is excellent and made a slight change that we weren't sure how to implement. I would highly recommend.

Unbelievabuns

Awesome customer service. They'll set it up for you. App looks good, works perfectly and is easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5