Stockist Store Locator

Stockist Store Locator | Reviews

by Stockist

An attractive & flexible store locator to drive in-store sales

Castañer

Stockist is a fantastic product and you just can´t beat the customer service behind it. If you have a brand with different locations that you want people to find, Stockist will allow you to do it in a very elegant way. Thanks!

Equisafety

Amazing customer service, really quick and trust worthy. Highly recommend this App and company. Really looking forward to working with them for 2021

Saltwater Woody

Stockist is fantastic and even more so is the customer service (Alan). Thanks again for an awesome product and service.

Mercantile Pakistan

Stockist is super simple to use. We had no issues setting it up and using it. What I like about it is how it is able to detect map locations pretty easily - sometimes even without postal code. That locational accuracy is hard to find in map-based apps. One feature wish list --> Duplicate location. After filling out a location if there is a small button to duplicate a location that would be great.

shop.koe

Excellent!
I needed to integrate the store locator to another app to create a unique feature on my shop online and Alan was extremely available to collaborate with me and the other app support to customize what needed to be done. The app itself is very complete and easy to use. I highly recommend this app!

Kontu

Stockist Store Locator is a truly helpful and well-implemented app. Our resellers appreciate our sending customers their way to purchase our product in-store. We're happy to support "buy local" in this way and Stockist does the job well!

Aarke ANZ

Super helpful and quick response / actioning when needing help with map resizing! Very happy with app and support overall.

Prolong Lash US

Great app, very easy to use and the support has been amazing. They're very responsive which is extremely helpful.

Fjord Lifestyle

The design of the map is very nice and the customer service fantastic. Thanks a lot for your help.The Mapbox API is very easy to set up.

Loon Outdoors

The Stockist Store is a fantastic app. It's very customizable and looks great on both desktop and mobile. I highly recommend it.