Stockist Store Locator

An attractive & flexible store locator to drive in-store sales

From $10/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Easily add a searchable map of stores/retailers to your site

The Dreamy Elephant Company

Excellent app and the support from Alan was excellent and his response was speedy. He sorted out my technical issue with the website very quickly and got me up and running in no time at all!

CLYDE

I had a wonderful experience today, Ben assisted me today with some trouble shooting with mapbox and a customization that we designed. He help me implement the design and fixed everything in a timely manner. He was very professional and personal. Thank you Ben!

Bare Life

Amazingly quick and thurough customer service and a great product! Can't recommend using this app for a store locator more.

Blade

Great customer service and awesome functionality! Super easy to set up and if you have any questions, someone was happy to help me in less than 24 hours. Thanks again!

greendragon

This is a super user friendly app for business' with multiple store locations who need a clean looking, straight forward map. I did however have a few logistical issues that I needed figured out, so I reached out to Stokist customer service for support. Alan responded to my inquiry immediately and went above my expectations. Seriously, this guy was phenomenal. Easily one of the best customer experiences that I have experienced. Check out the Stockist app in action here on our website https://www.greendragoncoop.com/pages/store-locator-1

Walrus Oil® Europe

Location Netherlands

We are using this app to support our retailers. It is absolutely a user friendly app and the support is outstanding. Thanks to the team.

ine+ nutrition

Just added the app to our store and the transition was seamless. Alan was great at getting back to us within minutes to help us with the size and everything is perfect. We are really excited to add this app to our online shop!

Remarkable Outdoor Living

Location Australia

Awesome support and service. Alan responded to every question in a timely manned and helped to troubleshoot any issues I had. Outstanding service!

Lightwave

Have used this app for a few years with no issues Alan is very responsive and helpful if I need help with anything Would 1000% recommend

dhistl

Easy to install (I'm not a developer and I could manage very well), and great customer service. I was quicky and very well helped on the esthetic/design part, so helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11