Stockist Store Locator

Stockist Store Locator

by Stockist

An attractive & flexible store locator to drive in-store sales

BISBY

This app has such a beautifully clean layout and really walks you through everything. Plus the customer service is OUTSTANDING

Snooze

Really great little app. Amazing support by the team to help us out with an issue we were having. Fixed it quickly and without fuss.

Piccolo Seeds

Great app, easy to install, very clean layout, customizable. We found what we were looking for. Give it a try.

The Feel Good Lab

Love this app. Simple. Looks fantastic on our site compared to other janky locators. They even helped us integrate our Facebook Pixel so that we can begin optimizing for people who search for a store. Support was incredibly responsive and helped me make a couple of customizations in no time flat. I'm really happy with my choice after looking at a few different locator options.

G-Shock Australia

Great app. Extremely user-friendly, with the right level of customisation. Scalable to any business size. Support responsive too. A++

Remi Cachet

Great App, works exactly as we wanted it too. The support is excellent and made a slight change that we weren't sure how to implement. I would highly recommend.

Unbelievabuns

Awesome customer service. They'll set it up for you. App looks good, works perfectly and is easy to use.

Raleigh Restorations

From the get go Alan was quick to respond, helpful, and let me know I could reach out at any point for further issues. Keep in mind, this was all during the 14 day trial! I am excited to continue using Stockist, but so far zero complaints and everything I've needed and implemented have worked smoothly! I'd highly recommend this app if you're looking for a store locator!

BottleNone

So easy to use. I had some questions for setup and they not only got back to me right away, but actually went into the back end and just did it for me! Incredible!

Daily Dose

The customer support was totally amazing. Super quick to respond and take action. They helped me customize the layout so text wasn't wrapping for store hours. It is very intuitive and easy to use the interface. Great store locator analytics reports. I highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5