Stockist Store Locator

An attractive & flexible store locator to drive in-store sales

From $10/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Easily add a searchable map of stores/retailers to your site

Suretorq AU

Location Australia

Great service - a good app and excellent service when following up our queries. Very willing to help with all features. Super clean layout and lots of templates to chose from. A must have if your business has physical stores.

November 28, 2022

Thanks for your review! I'm glad that Stockist has been useful for your business. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

LouLouessentiels

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app works great. And the support of the company behind this app is 100% spot on. So quick and so helpful. Love it!

November 22, 2022

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please feel free to get in touch if we can help with anything further.

Savvy Touch

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 2 years

APP is great - service is next level awesome. Had a small issue (usual story user error) ripped an e mail. Got an in-depth answer with options. I said I will do option "A" .... "Boom" an email back from Alan, "done that for you & done turned auto locator" .... that is next level service leaving me with full confidence on the APP

November 14, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! We're here to help if you have any further questions.

Love Wellness

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great store locator! Alan was so so so helpful with setting this up for us. It was seamless and quick. Would highly recommend it!

November 11, 2022

Thanks for your comments! It's great to hear that the setup process went smoothly. Feel free to get in touch if we can help further!

Pashley Cycles

A great app and the most helpful shopify app support I have ever come across! They were super-quick to respond and built in some custom icon functionality that will really help our customers and our dealers. Highly recommended!

November 4, 2022

Thanks so much! I'm glad we could assist with getting the map set up how you wanted. Please feel free to reach out if anything else comes up!

Copenhagen Medical

Location Denmark

Fantastic app and great assistance from the support team, fast install of our own Mapbox styles - so the map looks like our own universe. Excellent service and fast communication! Highly recommended from us!

October 18, 2022

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and for using Stockist! I'm happy to hear that you've found our service useful. Please feel free to let us know if we can help further!

Agrowplow

Location Australia

The app is great. Well documented. Great customer service. Alan was super helpful in customising the app's code that loads on my page to increase the width of the store locator.

October 5, 2022

Thanks for your review! I'm glad that you've found Stockist useful and that we could adjust the map to better fit your site's layout. Feel free to get in touch if we can help further!

Calyan Wax Co.

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app with helpful support team. Our products are sold in over 500 locations across the USA. We wanted to make it easy for our customers to find and shop our products in person. With the Stockist Store Locator, our customers can see every store that sells our products and can contact those stores directly. The support team is quick and helpful as well and there are plenty of resources in their help articles.

September 30, 2022

Thanks so much for your review!

The Mountain Studio

Location Sweden

The Stockist store locator is super easy to setup and use. We are using Google maps and it was very easy to setup and get the map key. We contacted the support to adjust our theme on the store locator and they did it in less than 2h for contacting them with perfect results. Excellent service and fast communication! Highly recommended from us.

September 14, 2022

Thanks so much! I'm glad that the setup process went smoothly and that we were able to assist with fitting the map to your theme. Feel free to get in touch if anything else comes up!

Coast n Smoke

Location Australia

Easy to install and use, my map was displaying quite narrow on my page and I sent off a request for help and received a reply very quickly and it was fixed within a day! fantastic service.

September 12, 2022

Thanks for your review and for using Stockist! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help further.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13