Stockist Store Locator

Stockist Store Locator | Reviews

by Stockist

An attractive & flexible store locator to drive in-store sales

Ember Snacks

Very impressed with this app. Super easy to use and install, works really well, and the customer service is excellent. Highly recommended!

The Natural Patch Co

Great app and great support team that go an extra few miles! The team helped me setup an automation, where when we register a new stockist in any system we have, and it automatically updates the app listings. This is a beautiful thing. PS. our stockists love us, so let me use their words to give a review
There was already inquiries as we are already listed as a stockist, so thats very positive! Thanks for your help, hope to place another order soon! -- Great app for us, our stockists and our end consumers.

Vetz Petz Antinol UK

We use this app to show our affiliated seller locations on our site. We wanted to customise the icon colour on the map but didn't have the function in the app so I reach out to customer support to see if it was possible. Almost right away I got a response and they were able to help us get that done within a couple of hours! Great tool and excellent customer support!

Swish Embassy

Excellent app, very easy to use and setup. Works well on both mobile and desktop clients. Required some support after upgrading to a 2.0 theme and they were incredibly fast and helpful.

Arbortec Forestwear

Works exactly as claimed. A very useful tool and already attracting traffic. Excellent customer service too

Ramp Up

great support, all questions were answered very quickly. App is easy to use and implement and does the job.

Georganics

Great app and amazing support from the team behind it. We use it across multiple stores and it easily integrates with our themes

Salivation Snackfoods

Stockist is the best! I just switched from another store locator, and I'm so glad I did. The installation was super simple, and support is responsive and helpful. When I emailed support with a question, they emailed back quickly with clear, helpful instructions and feedback. Highly recommended!

7Cellars

Such a helpful app and amazing customer service who are very attentive and helpful, specifically Alan!

No Excess

This app is very suitable as a store locator. Convenient and fast integration. I am also very pleased with the professional service. One word "Perfect".

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9