Stockist Store Locator

Stockist Store Locator

by Stockist

An attractive & flexible store locator to drive in-store sales

Ramp Up

great support, all questions were answered very quickly. App is easy to use and implement and does the job.

Georganics

Great app and amazing support from the team behind it. We use it across multiple stores and it easily integrates with our themes

Salivation Snackfoods

Stockist is the best! I just switched from another store locator, and I'm so glad I did. The installation was super simple, and support is responsive and helpful. When I emailed support with a question, they emailed back quickly with clear, helpful instructions and feedback. Highly recommended!

7Cellars

Such a helpful app and amazing customer service who are very attentive and helpful, specifically Alan!

No Excess

This app is very suitable as a store locator. Convenient and fast integration. I am also very pleased with the professional service. One word "Perfect".

Posh Chalk UK

Great app easy to use and set up, only little thing is not all our stockists have logo images to copy a url from , would be good to have an option to work round this.

Heritage Store

This app has been seamless to work with, but the best part about it is the customer service! Any time I've had an issue or question about a feature, I always get a detailed reply with instructions to follow. I've run into app developers who are impossible to reach or who never respond, which isn't the case with Stockist. I highly recommend this app!

GNL Footwear

Very good customer service and helpful. The app is easy to use and looks good integrated with our theme.

BinBreeze

Alan from Stockist was extremely helpful and efficient with his service! I will definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!

HILTON HOLLIS - Official Website

I am very impressed with the customer service with Stockist. Alan identified all of my issues and helped me correct them immediately. I highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9