Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Nature Niche

Needs to be able to syc product cost. Can't send a purchase order without a cost. Also, would be nice to be able to see inventory by suppliers, not just vendors.

TheArtistsQuarter

The very fact that Stocky doesn't import cost prices renders it useless. I've given two stars as the rest of it looks ok.

Elm & Iron

*Update: Shopify support staff reached out after review was posted to help resolve issues. Really looking forward to functionality issues being resolved as the app's servers are migrated to Shopify.
Every time you try to use this app, it is down or crashes. Completely unusable every single time I have ever tried to use it. Help staff has never been able to replicate or solve the problems I have had with it, and I have tried every troubleshooting avenue. Extremely disappointing that this is what Shopify offers as inventory management. Lots of potential, but what good is potential if it can't be utilized?

Tactical Gear

Zero customer support, app has been down for 4 days no explanation, unbelievable that they can get away with this.

Kurly Klips

I'm a little surprised by all the negative reviews. I've been using Stocky for more than a year and I've had zero issues. Is there a learning curve? Sure. But nothing I can't figure out from their help articles. I'm really grateful for this app, even when I was paying for. It's made the inventory portion of my job so much easier.

Red Fox Party Supplies

I have been really trying with this app only to find that both my purchase order and stocktake aren't syncing properly and lots of embarrassing out of stock are showing on my website , but they are in stock and we know we have put them thru a purchase order. we even trying doing a stocktake to fix. I put a report in via my pos and have also contacted support but ready to abandon it!

TCL Fasteners, Inc.

Beware, installing this app automatically activates a 30 day trial without notifying you. I still have no idea what the app costs, or how frequently it is billed. I did not agree to any additional billing. Hidden in the apps preferences, it tells you to uninstall if you don't want to be billed after the trial ends.

DrSchwarzbein.com

This app only tracks inventory available for sale. It does not also provide a count of stock physically on hand. This means that if you have, for example, 5 t-shirts on the shelf, and someone orders 1, the stock count will now show as 4. However, seeing as you haven't fulfilled this order yet, you still have 5 shirts on the shelf, and your stock on hand count should be 5, while the stock available is 4. if you go and do a stocktake under these circumstances, you will count that you have 5 shirts, while Stocky says you should only have four. If you "correct" this discrepancy, you are now actually making your stock count incorrect. While this isn't a huge deal with only one product, if you have many SKUs, and a large order volume, it is essentially impossible to do a stocktake correctly. Until Stocky creates the ability to track both stock available as well as stock on hand (something that Tradegecko does while integrated with my Shopify store with no problem), Stocky is basically useless.

KC RIVER MARKET HYDRO

Been trying to use this app for about a year to manage my inventory for two physical stores and my online store. Very difficult to use the Purchase Order feature for my entire business. The app only allows POs for each store independently of each other. I have tried calling for help through Shopify, but hard to find anyone with expertise. I can view all my inventory on one screen, so why can’t the app be able to do a PO for all of the inventory? Doesn’t make sense.

The Requirements Group (TRG) B.V.

We are about to uninstall this app. Do not use it if you are running a professional shop. We exported our master inventory from our main shop and uploaded it to our second shop. We manually cross checked all inventory to make sure it matched when we installed this app. All products were set to "do not sell when out of stock." Unfortunately the app completely messed up the count between our two shops and allowed overselling of products. Tech support has tried to blame us without acknowledging the bug in the app or trying to resolve the issue. Save yourself the pain we are dealing with. Do not use this app.

May 25, 2020

Amy here from Shopify. Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with over selling of stock on your stores. As the Stocky app does not sync inventory between stores, I believe it is possible that there is another issue that needs to be resolved on your store. I will be reaching out you by email so we can review the issue in detail and find the solution to your issue.

Amy T.