Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Milkbar Breastpumps

Stocky can't be used to calculate the true cost of a product or stock on hand if you import products from overseas or have goods which exclude and others which include GST as they including GST in their calculations. Merchants should be providing their accountant with the cost of goods on hand ex GST in order to calculate true monthly profits and margins, however this can not be done using stocky. I am surprised of this oversight given that shopify is marketing it as an "advanced inventory system".

Orleans Hot Tubs & Pools

Nice application for keeping track of orders. Here's what it's missing:
1) custom low inventory level alerts (ex. when widgetA reaches 5, send alert)
2) can't tell the application to ignore certain products, therefore a list of x number of useless items appears on my 're-order' list and it takes more time to sift through this list than it does to go to my physical shelves with a pencil and clipboard to prepare an order.
3) doesn't understand that a product can be purchased from multiple vendors, the only way I can order 'product Y' is if I'm ordering from the specfic vendor that the product is assigned to, otherwise I have to login to Shopify, edit the product and reassign the vendor, go back into stocky, refresh and add the item. Why can't I simply search from the list of all my products when I'm creating an order?? The application is VERY USEFUL once the order is in queue though. I can easily see what is on backorder and it adjusts my inventory levels VERY EASILY once I recieve an order with packing slip. Please, someone tell me which application can do what I need, I'm so tired of combing through 30+ applications to find an inventory app that can perform basic functions! Just FYI, VEND includes all of these basic inventory functions free, with their POS... come on Shopify!!

February 15, 2021

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. I am delighted to hear how much Shopify has helped you and we appreciate your feedback. On your first point, regarding custom low inventory alerts, I can see how useful that would be so I'm going to bring this to our developers so that this kind of functionality can be looked into.

Regarding your other points, telling Stocky to ignore certain products and accounting for products that have more than one vendor, there are already steps that can be used for these in Stocky.

Marking a product as Archived in your Shopify admin will communicate that to Stocky and remove it from the re-order list.
Instead of just using Vendors for your Purchase Orders, you can also use Suppliers as a product can have multiple Suppliers.

I'll follow up with you by email with more information on these points for you too!
- Barry

WineOnline

Does this work for online shopify stores only or do i need to be a bricks and mortar store using POS for it to work? jjjjj

February 15, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to post a review. The Stocky app will work for online store orders and locations. However, the POS Pro plan is required to use the app ($89 per month per POS location). Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you would like to discuss Stocky or the POS Pro plan and features any further.

Modern Bungalow

It works fairly well for purchases, though it took me a minute to sort out how to do drop ship POs vs stock purchases. My major issue is that it doesn't sync with my accounting software so I duplicate loads of work every week recreating invoices in Xero. Please build an integration!!

Monroe & Kent Home

This is a dream come true. Easy to manage thousands of SKU's, inventory and to place purchase orders.

Temple Urban

Fantastic App! Some serious work ethics here compared to other apps I used before, i would really recommend this service.

Boutique Channel4

The agent is very open answering questions on users. Perfect. The agent is very open answering questions on users. Perfect.

Expert Kitchen

Excellent 5 star app, very easy to figure out and configure. Excellent 5 star app, very easy to figure out and configure.

ROMAN USA

Stocky works fine for us. We have two store locations and e-commerce. Transfers, analytics were the most useful features.

Fun Jackpot

Actions speak louder than words, this app offering me nice service. Actions speak louder than words, this app offering me nice service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19