Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management, Purchase Orders, Stocktakes, and More

Bikini Luxe Swim

Stunning real time customer service, this app is an absolute must have if you are looking to manage your inventory and be able to predict what products you are going to need to load up on. We have a very complicated order and inventory system but Stocky has helped us to create a fantastic work flow. If you have products with multiple variants like we do here at Bikini Luxe then this might be just the app for you. Hands down best customer service if you are looking for an app to help you with inventory management and prediction. A++++

Devon
Media Rep & Analyst
Bikini Luxe - Designer Bikinis - Luxury Women's Swimwear Website

Stellacarakasi

Fantastic product and best support of any app - and I have a lot of them.
I needed an app that would allow me to see the cost of my Shopify inventory. I also needed a way to view low stock SKUs so that I could place reorders. Stocky does both of these things well and goes a big step farther for both. For inventory cost, it keeps historic info, something only much more expensive apps will do. For reordering, it creates a PO for me (based on stock on hand, recent sales and lead time) and then when I receive the goods, I just hit a button and all of my Shopify inventory gets updated - huge time savings for both.

For service, I can't say enough about Seb and his team, they not only get back to me very quickly, but they have implemented many ideas that I suggested - some in less than 24 hours. Great job!

Gone Running

Stocky has paid for itself many times over, both in terms of having a very intuitive dashboard which allows us to easily see what we need to reorder, but then also making this process so much easier by downloading suggested reorders into purchase orders which are emailed to suppliers and then which automatically update the Shopify inventory.

This app also allows us to track stock that is nearing expiry or obsolescence dates, which is a function that Seb added on our request - amazing and very responsive customer service!

Very happy customer and cannot rate Stocky highly enough for any store that wants to better manage their inventory and streamline their reordering processes. For a store that has over 500 variants, this app probably saves us 30 hours per month and the value in getting our purchase orders right is probably multiples of that again.

Preggi

I had struggled along with another inventory management app for a long time before I found "Stocky". I have never before received such prompt and helpful advice from any app developer. Although no app is perfect, I have found that whenever I have questions about features or improvements, Seb always responds quickly and more often than not is able to make improvements to accommodate my needs. The level of customer support from Seb at StockyHQ is nothing short of awesome. My staff who manage ordering have told me that they save huge amounts of time using the "smart" ordering features in Stocky. I can't recommend this app highly enough. Thank you Seb!

Vapingeliquids

Like many other stores I have tried a bunch of inventory apps ranging from Stitch Labs to random apps online. This is by far the best I have come across and at the price per month it's also the best value for money. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Not only this the support is unreal. Very fast, on the ball and quick to identify solutions to any problem you describe. They are also willing to add features (within reason) something I asked Stitch Labs to do but alas no joy. Oh and for those that have been searching high and low for an inventory app that shows you your current stock on hand value, this one does :D

Seb your a diamond thanks for all the help setting things up.

Andreas

Womenwantcurves

Wow! Customer service is TOP this APP is a MUST....I mean they can customize your needs and the price is very affordable. Thank you STOCKY for creating this app. I now spend more time selling then focusing on if I have enough to sell all thanks to stocky :)

Raindrops And Lollipops

I absolutely love this App have tried TradeGeko, Stitch and others Stocky allows me to get on and run my business ratherthan managing a separate Inventory System that claims to save you hours. You end up running 2 systems. Stocky is Powerful in its simplicity. Xero Link up would be the Icing on the Cake. A real must for Shopify Small business. Well done Seb

Fendrihan

Great application, does what is supposed to do very well. The fact that they keep adding features helps. The sorting options will require more work and future enhancements to make this a fantastic must-have app.

House Of Shapewear

You guys are the best. This has come to be a very dynamic app for my store. Incredible

Laconicum1

This is the best tool we have found for our stock control!
It has changed our way of controlling the stock and optimize it a lot.

I definitely would recommend any shop to use it!