Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Deserves Com

Mondays used to be "inventory day" and we'd go through formulas on spreadsheets and integrate them with reports from different places and manually prepare POs in Excel. The whole process took all day Monday and sometimes all day Tuesday, too.

Now, every day is inventory day with Stocky. We can glance at it and see what we need, where there's a trend, what we've got coming. It has most of what was on our wish list plus some things we hadn't thought of. The few things that we've expressed a desire for, they've added pretty quickly or promised to work on it.

One of the best parts of Stocky has been the responsive support. Our rep always seems to grasp what we need and answer us fairly quickly. I can't speak for all the staff, but we really enjoy working with our rep.

If you really want to organize your stock and streamline your supply chain ordering and tracking, I highly recommend giving Stocky a chance to whip you into shape. I don't think you'll ever want to go back.

Rustic Furniture Outlet Entrepot De Meubles Rustiques

Great software to manage your shopify stock. the developpers try very very hard to make sure you are happy and seriously go out of their way to find a solution to your problem.

It has saved me soo much time trying to figure out exactly how much inventory was in our warehouse linked to my shopify store https://www.rusticfurnitureoutlet.ca ! Seb is fantastic, nothing but positive words and comments about Stocky.

Thanks guys!

Unlockr Corp

Stocky is just the go to inventory management app to use and it's so affordable ! They reply to support requests within a few hours and even can add you some neat features on the fly !! If you are not using this app, you are simply missing out on something awesome !!

Instrument Furniture

Great app! We had some thing that this app was lacking and Seb had restructured the app so it will suit us. Also Seb works non stop to answer all questions and queries, awesome help!

Nouveau Riche Boutique

Great app! Simple and easy to use with great support!

Peticular

If you have a store with a large inventory like ours, this app is essential. I'm not sure how we survived without it before! Seb has been so helpful with getting us set up and making sure we are using all of the features. From inventory management, ordering, profit review and supplier management, this really is a must have app.

Outdooraction

Very Simple to use, very intuitive for our forecasting as it learns our sales patterns all whilst making managing stock for our shopify store very quick and easy, there are new features being added all the time.

That Pet Place

Such a great app, we have a bricks and mortar shop as well as an online website and it is invaluable in keeping on top of stock and making orders. Seb is really helpful and easy to get hold of. I asked for a certain feature that wasn't yet included and he had implemented it within 5 days- that to me is excellent service.

Tangled Yarn

I can't imagine life without this app now. Makes deciding what I need to restock easy, takes the guess work out and support from Seb is first class! Highly recommend.

Really Good Pets Shop

Stocky has helped me beyond measure. The feature that you can go to a vendor, click generate PO, tell it how far out you want to go and it automatically generates everything is awesome. But NOTHING has saved my business like the "current Cost of Goods Sold" report has done. It has single handedly helped me and my accountant find pitfalls of what was going on.

The only thing I could suggest as a feature/improvement. When selecting a vendor and telling the system to generate the PO, can we somehow tell the system to generate a large enough PO to be over a certain amount of money? I say this because I have some suppliers who have free shipping if I order over $500.00 for example. That isn't that common, so I totally understand if that is not possible.

Again, this app has saved me from ordering a whole bunch of inventory and just looking at it on my shelves to making sure my perishable dog treats are always fresh on the shelves and my customers and the human ones too, love it. Can't say enough good things about this app. thank you so much!

The hardest part about this app is "relax...stocky will tell you when you need to order stuff...don't freak out and start ordering a crap ton of product just because you are getting "close"" LOL Just relax, Stocky has this....that should be your new motto.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

New Update: It is still the best thing in the world. This thing is so smart...it orders products right when I need them. The reports are insanely easy to use and make a lot of sense. In addition they give me a lot of information that is very useful to my business. If you have physical products in inventory. Stop what you are doing and get this app now.