Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Raindrops And Lollipops

I absolutely love this App have tried TradeGeko, Stitch and others Stocky allows me to get on and run my business ratherthan managing a separate Inventory System that claims to save you hours. You end up running 2 systems. Stocky is Powerful in its simplicity. Xero Link up would be the Icing on the Cake. A real must for Shopify Small business. Well done Seb

Fendrihan

Great application, does what is supposed to do very well. The fact that they keep adding features helps. The sorting options will require more work and future enhancements to make this a fantastic must-have app.

House Of Shapewear

You guys are the best. This has come to be a very dynamic app for my store. Incredible

Laconicum1

This is the best tool we have found for our stock control!
It has changed our way of controlling the stock and optimize it a lot.

I definitely would recommend any shop to use it!

Shapelife

I mean I had to do this! This app is a must have I cant thank Seb enough for having such a wonder ful app that has helped me managed inventory and really look at costing for profit. Seb has added lots of features that suited our company needs! Highly recommend

Maziply

I don't normally write reviews unless something is beyond expectation or absolutely horrible. In this case, Stocky and the team of people that has brought Stocky to Shopify has absolutely blown me away.

Seb from Stocky has been amazingly quick to answer any questions that I have. On more than one occasion, he has added features to suit our company's needs. They take customer service and product feature delivery to the next level.

Stocky has raised the bar for PO and Inventory Management.

Thanks Stocky!

Every Photo Store

Great app! It syncs well with Shopify and keeps everything up to date. We do not use the forecasting option, but rather put in our own manual "low inventory" levels. We do this so we can set our own levels and accommodate for seasonal items or make sure we have more in stock for the holiday season. It was very hard to find an app that would allow us to do this option manually, and not just use the automated forecasting. Let me give a quick explanation on how to do it with Stocky, because it took a lot of experimenting and communication with Seb for us to get it figured out.

Go into Vendor, Settings, Adjust P.O. Limits. Then we adjusted the "Max Level" on a certain product to 3 for example. What this does, is any time the quantity of that variant drops below 3, it will put it on the P.O. for that vendor automatically. What you have to do next is create a P.O. and choose the option to leave it blank and not use the suggested forecasting. Once your blank P.O. is created, simply choose "fill shelves" under forecast type and then click regenerate. It not places all of your low stock items on the P.O. for ordering.

This saves us a bunch of time counting inventory and deciding what to reorder. I personally think this should be included in the structure of Shopify for all customers, but I am just happy that we found an app to make it work. Hope this helps.

Livelovepolish

We've been using Stocky for a few months now, and we've been extremely pleased. :D

As a startup retailer, we have so many vendors and products- it gets extremely hard for us to manage. Stocky has helped us save so much time with everything from placing purchase orders, tracking low stock items, deciding what items to put on sale... etc.

We are so happy with Stocky! Keep up the great work guys!

Made Nashville

A great inventory app with super-responsive support.
- simple design
- great price for a powerful app
- easy to make a po and sync inventory
- very responsive customer service
- always adding great new features

Harryandparker

The best business app, we have used in the market place. The support team our absolutely excellent and considering we have our own in house we development team, the interface ease of use is immense. It is a joy to use and gives us everything we need to know about our stock levels, future purchasing, revenue and end of year projections. Excellent!