Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Classic RC Company

I run a brick and mortar hobby shop and almost exclusively use Shopify and Stocky for that purpose. I ended up selecting Shopify POS primarily because of Stocky. I have thousands of SKU's that I knew I was going to need help managing reordering. Stocky has done a phenomenal job of this. I do have a wish list and some complaints that you will see echoed with some of the less favorable reviews, but the value that Stocky adds to my business offsets the complaints enough to still warrant 5 stars. -The ability to sync cost between Shopify and Stocky would be really nice to have
-It's kind of a bummer that it's now only available with POS Pro
-Removing products that I no longer want to be reordered from automatically appearing on the generated purchase orders is kind of a tedious process To summarize, Stocky has been essential to my business' success by making it easy to manage my inventory. I have been able to keep products in stock in a way that would not be possible without this app.

Kate's Clothing

I've been using Stock for nearly a year and it's been vital in managing my stock levels, identifying products which need to be put on sale and which need reordering. It massively reduces my admin time. I'd like for it to show a stock level vs time chart for products (it currently only shows sales/time) so that I can more accurately allow for the effects of a product being out of stock for a period of time (as happens a lot as many of my suppliers have very long lead times), but hopefully that will be something that comes in the future. It makes it super easy to reorder from each supplier and track incoming stock. I'd very much recommend it, especially it's free!

Damselfly Clothing Co.

I have used this app since switching to Shopify in January 2020. I find it quite frustrating and not very intuitive to use. There is lots of duplicate effort required between Stocky and Shopify, they could do MUCH better. Even as simple as putting the cursor in a field selected when a window pops up. Windows disappear if an item is not found in a search and you have to start over. The small things that waste time add up in a hurry when you are adding lots of seasonal products. It would be fine if you only had to add new items occasionally, but our inventory is always changing. Also, no integration with accounting software is so frustrating. Shopify really needs to look at the whole picture of small business, retail, online, accounting, and offer a complete integrated system without all the 3rd party apps.

December 7, 2020

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky, we really appreciate your candid feedback. And I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble, I will follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Thank you, Liana.

Two Friends

Stocky is a waste of time. Too much in and out of app when new products are continuously added. If I only carried nuts and bolts it would be a different story. My store is very seasonal and new products are arriving every day. I very seldom reorder the same thing twice as many times my vendors are sold out.

December 7, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your candid feedback. I will follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Regards, James

theCosmethics

Sticky can improve synchronization with Shopify but despite this fact, it is a powerful tool to place orders and to have control of all your providers.

Joelle's/Jeff's Guyshop

Shopify/Stocky has allowed us to go online when we needed it most - but the bricks and mortar side of things could use some improvement. Having to enter product information (cost price etc) in both Shopify and Stocky is redundant and with larger purchase orders uses up valuable time. There needs to be more integration between the two platforms. Time is precious these days! We value this platform and know it can only get better - hopefully this feedback can make for more improvement in the future.

December 7, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. I am delighted to hear how much Shopify has helped you int this time and we appreciate your feedback. I will follow up with you via email to discuss your feedback some more, as well as to get any other pieces of information you would be willing to share with us. Regards, James

Pandemonium Books & Games

Stocky wouldn't sync with Shopify beyond the product quantity. A product I deleted in Shopify would stay in Stocky, etc. If I changed a SKU or barcode, Stocky wouldn't update it. My store has a lot of products - maybe that was the reason? But the support reps were mostly useless. Most of them would just search the documentation and read it to me, which was not helpful. They had no actual knowledge of the app. More than one of them told me "to contact the developers of the app" - completely unaware that Shopify owned it!

December 4, 2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our app. We use all constructive
feedback from merchants to continue to improve Stocky. I can understand the need to have products syncing correctly. I am looking into the issues you mentioned and will follow up with you by email to discuss them. - Kelsey

Drone Authority

Only available for POS Pro? Why? I have no need or intention of purchasing the extra POS features as we're an online-only retail company as I imagine are many other interested companies. Surely Stocky and Shopify's POS service should be mutually exclusive? Why can't online-only companies' also benefit from this? I just want to manage supplier information and stock. Something that should probably already be core to Shopify.

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate constructive input on Stocky. I can understand your feelings on this, and there have been some changes to the way Stocky is accessed with the introduction of the POS Pro plan and the range of features it offers, with Stocky access being one of the main differences.

This relates to the POS Pro plan for a single store, so if you have more than one location, you can access Stocky for all of your stores with POS Pro subscription for only one location.

Having said that, we do appreciate the difference this can make to businesses, so I'm going to forward your feedback to the relevant department. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you would like to discuss Stocky or the POS Pro plan and features any further, we're always happy to help.

Cerini Coffee & Gifts

CeriniCoffee.com
Could be much better.. Needs to be integrated with shopify as core, not just an app. Cost of items don't automatically sync. You have to manually click a button to sync, which makes all your profit reports useless. Also, need fields like item location to sync over to shopify. Lots of wasted time, by flipping between shopify and stocky.

November 26, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your feedback and I am currently looking into this for you. I will follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Regards, James

Cloud Co. Mazatlan

Updated REVIEW! I have been using Stocky for a while and everything was okay but I had to upgrade to Shopify POS to continue using it, so I did it, but then I wasn't able to get into the stocky app because supposedly I did not have Shopify POS Pro (I do) so I uninstalled Stocky and tried to install it again and I get this error (We're sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.) So now I paid for the POS Pro because this app, and I am unable to even install it. Thankfully the support service is quick and helpful as I am now able to use it without any trouble.