Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Violate The Dress Code

We just use this for demand forecasting, we have products with variants in high demand. It's an easy to use app that works great and the support staff has been quick to respond and help!

Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply

I don't write app reviews until I've had a chance to truly test the product. Seb's Stocky App is top notch. We've been using it for almost a year now, with consistently excellent results. When you re-order merchandise weekly, an inventory control and purchase ordering system is a must. Now instead of filling our shelves with mediocre product, we are able to reorder top sellers. We are able to identify slow moving stock for clearancing. We are able to identify price changes from the manufacturer and immediately adjust retails to achieve an ideal profit margin. There are so many features, and we've really only investigated about one third of what Stocky has to offer. We have had 3 minor hiccups. Support immediately researched our issues and found resolutions. 1 of the issues was user error and employee re-training was implemented. 1 of the issues was related to interface issues...which Seb researched AND implemented a change for all to make that interface more obvious! Nicely done. The last issue was actually a Shopify hiccup. So of the 3 issues, ALL were researched by Seb and support, and the one issue directly related to Stocky was corrected due to our feedback. Thank you Seb. We tried a couple of inventory control, purchase ordering apps, but by far, Stocky outshined the others. The monthly price is a bargain compared to the many features of Stocky. Great App.

Memorable Treasures

Love Stocky! Couldn't be without it. I used to use formulas and spreadsheets but Stocky means freedom and much better record keeping.

Aga Khan Museum Shop

Great product and fantastic support! Seb is always there with fast and helpful answers, which has made all the difference for a smooth transition to a new inventory management system.

SASKIA

We operate multiple retail locations and use Stocky to keep track of and transfer stock. Love the A,B, C features and overall performance. Could be a little more clear how some of the reporting works, but I think that's mainly part of the learning curve.

Posh & Pop

We use this app to keep track of our incoming inventory & payments. We also use it to help us forecast sales to determine what we should buy. it provides a lot of useful information in an easy to use format!

BLK + GRN

Works great! Just wish they had an app so I could send POs on the go. Also wish I could integrate my PayPal invoices with the system, so it could track when things were paid without me having to manually enter it.

Thirsty Meeples

Stocky is an incredible tool for inventory management. Managing stock from purchase to receipt at our warehouse and on to our store is now managed with ease. The versatility of this software is amazing. It has now become an essential part of our daily operations and we're still discovering new features. It is expensive, but Stocky saves so much time when managing high volumes of stock across multiple locations that it is a sound investment.

Mister Zimi

Stocky is a powerful and improving platform that's now a key part of our inventory management needs.

Strolleria

I use this app to manage my intricate product bundles. Seb is very responsive to my questions. I wish all apps were this easy to use!